FanFiction.Net
for Compromised

3/6/2011 c58 7sorree
Wow this is such a great story! I've beenreading for the whole weekend to get to this chapter. There are so much great scenes here, like DiNozzo facing Grey and Callen... Thanks for sharing. I hope you can update soon.
3/6/2011 c58 3alix33
"Come on," Callen said trying to focus on something else. "Hetty's got somewhere more comfortable for you to sleep." Annabel smiled again but didn't make a move to get up, her fingers still entwined with his. "Only if it's with you, otherwise I'll just stay here." Callen grinned and stood up. "Definitely with me," he agreed as he gently pulled her up and into his arms." - AW! they are SO cute together!

"Telling Grey about what had happened earlier had been hard enough. She also knew she had a lot more talks to go with him, because she had promised Grey that one day soon, she would tell him more about that time. She'd confided in Callen and that had helped. She just had to figure out the right way to explain everything to Grey so as not to hurt him." - IMO, there is not so much of a difference between Annabel telling Grey and Annabel telling Callen.

"and she couldn't have chosen better if she had of planned this." - "if she had planned this".
3/4/2011 c58 always.theheartbeat
Oh, I wasn't expecting an update. :D It was nice.

Great chapter! I'm glad Annabel can relax now, it's a good thing for her. And her and Callen were totally cute!
3/4/2011 c58 lsaeire
Hi Nat,

Amazing it just gets better and better .
3/3/2011 c58 4EmmyMK
awwwww *melts into puddle of goo* that was absolutely wonderful!
3/3/2011 c57 31TwilightPony21
Really great talk between Sam and Callen. Seemed like a good place to put it, since Callen has been almost overwhelmed with his family, but he doesn’t forget about his partner who is also family.

I liked these lines a lot:

“Sam raised an eyebrow. “You believe her? You believe she is your mother?” Callen could understand Sam's reluctance to believe blindly.” – Seems in character for Sam, but I also like the fact that Callen believes her because he remembers her.

"What's your real name?" "G Callen." Sam gave him a look, one that suggested he didn't believe him. "Come on." – I love how that was Sam’s first question!

So the connection between Peter and Callen and Hetty and Annabel is really Peter’s revenge? That he was trying to get to Callen and his mother and used all of these people to do it?

Loved the ending with Hetty, too: "I'm glad that after all this time, you have your answers." … Hetty looked mildly surprised, which for Hetty was actually a lot. … "Go wake Annabel, Mr Cal – " She stopped and tilted her head slightly. "Go wake Annabel, G.”

Great job, as always! Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/2/2011 c57 always.theheartbeat
:D I like the slight humor in this. (The smile worthy, not burst out laughing) like Hetty calling him G, or Sam's talk with Callen in certain parts.

I'm glad you got some time where those two talked, too - Sam and G - cause they've been through alot and they're such good friends, y'know?

Awesome chapter!
3/2/2011 c57 3alix33
"Sam raised an eyebrow. "You believe her? You believe she is your mother?" Callen could understand Sam's reluctance to believe blindly. He could feel the protective vibe radiating from Sam;" - AW! at Sam's protectiveness.

"So you are in love her," she stated simply." - "in love with her".

"Hetty," Callen called out before she could disappear around the corner. She stopped and turned back. "Yes, Mr Callen?" "G. The name is G. It's not just a letter. It's my name." Hetty looked mildly surprised, which for Hetty was actually a lot. "I take it there is a story behind the name," she queried. Callen nodded. "I would like to hear it one day." "You will." Hetty had always wanted to know what the G stood for. He'd share it with her sometime, after he'd told Annabel. Perhaps even before Sam, because he stilled owed the two of them for the Nepal conspiracy. One of them needed to pay." - AW!
3/2/2011 c57 4EmmyMK
I love this! Everythings finally coming together and things are working out. Sorry I can't be more eloquent, but I just woke up and haven't been sleeping well. HAve a good evening.
3/2/2011 c57 lsaeire
HI Nat,

Thank you, I am really enjoying the development of the story..Laura
3/2/2011 c57 472Angel N Darkness
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
2/26/2011 c56 always.theheartbeat
Huh. That took a bit of concentration, on my part. I tend to get easily distracted, but I really wanted to know just what was going on, so.

Oh! I keep forgetting to tell yah - I love that you make his parents this really big concept that's so well thought out. I mean, they're a big part of this, and it's really different from anything else family related in Callen fics, so I think it's awesome.

So great chapter! I can't imagine how much planning all this would take...I get overwhelmed with half as much of this information when I try writing! (So, no, it definitely did NOT disappoint) It was very interesting to read, really. I do get distracted when reading, but this was totally amazing!

Oh, and I love the gee/G part. It was cute and a very reasonable explaination, in my opinion.
2/26/2011 c55 always.theheartbeat
Oh. I totally thought I reviewed this one...but I had it read already.

So here we go! I think the Hetty/Rebecca (for lack of a better word) incident was interesting to read. Hetty, I could see her having the reaction she did when Rebecca mentioned Peter being the one...In my head I pictured her doing the hand to the chest, other one on a table to support herself.

So interesting chapter...Like I said I'd already read it, but I had to refresh myself and I like the Callen/Annabel scene that the end. I mean it's not much, but it's cute and I liked it. :D
2/24/2011 c56 31TwilightPony21
Wow, what a chapter! I must admit that I read this in a few different pieces at a few different times, so I hope I got all the details – there were plenty!

I wondered just how you would open the conversation, and I like the way you did it: “You must hate me.” “I don’t know you enough to hate you.” “Will you listen and let me explain everything?” “Will you tell me everything?” Sounds just like Callen to me.

Thought this part was very funny: "How did you manage to slip past her radar?" Lying to Hetty was something that wasn't the easiest thing in the world. He could do it occasionally but mostly Hetty knew the truth and saw behind the lies. … "Why?" Rebecca asked as a small smile formed on her face. "You want to know how to pull the wool over your boss's eyes?"

You’ve done a really good job on all the little puzzle pieces – this is quite a story. Seems like Callen’s whole story and everybody’s connections to it have been woven around revenge. I’m still a little confused about Grace and her relationship to Peter, though?

I also like your story about the G. I liked this line: "It was a name. It is your name. Just because it only has one letter in it, doesn't make it any less important than one with ten."

Great job! Are we coming up to the end of the story soon? Can’t wait to see what happens next!
2/22/2011 c56 Sharebear
Love it. So glad Callen got his answers and a memory too. I can't wait to see how the relationship develops from here between mother and son. Keep up the great work. :)
589 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »