FanFiction.Net
for Compromised

12/10/2012 c5 Guest
72 more chapters to read! Looking forward to see where you take this great story idea :)
12/10/2012 c4 18SnoopGirl69
Callen and Sam with bodyguards - this is going to be interesting. Off to read who Kensi is with :)
12/9/2012 c3 SnoopGirl69
I'm really liking Annabelle :)
12/9/2012 c2 SnoopGirl69
Still intrigued :)
12/9/2012 c1 SnoopGirl69
Great start - off to read and find out what the heck is going on!
12/1/2012 c77 33raspberry dreams
Loved this story, and the ending was beautiful I like seeing how the relationships all work out once the action plot is finished.
One thing though, at one point in the middle it started to feel a bit unrealistic that everytime they thought they were safe something else would happen.
11/11/2012 c56 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh gosh, the ending is so beautiful. I'm not crying. Really. Just something in my eyes.

The bit with the heart-attack 'he might have had help acquiring one' oh gosh that was a great line.
11/11/2012 c54 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
MIKE! You have no idea the love I have for Renko, you just made my day! What an amazing rescue scene! Love it!
11/11/2012 c53 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh gosh, I'm all teary eyed-that ending!
Great information in this chapter, lots of answers :) I really like Rebecca, I'm hoping she gets some time with her son soon!
11/11/2012 c52 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
This just plays out like a fantastic action movie, the ending is just perfect timing :)
11/11/2012 c51 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
This chapter is so sweet. I love that 'Evelyn' went to the hospital to see G when he was in critical, its sad but a great moment of a mother's love.
11/11/2012 c49 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
OMG that ending! Really? *panic*
11/11/2012 c48 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love Callen dropping rather gracefully (pun intended) into his uncle duties. Such a wonderful chapter!
10/29/2012 c47 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Great chapter, I love the interaction between Callen and Grace, the teasing on the plane was funny :D
10/29/2012 c45 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh gosh, Sam's going to be angry, but really, this is Callen- of course he isn't going to let her go off on her own. Great chapter :)
589 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »