FanFiction.Net
for Compromised

10/29/2012 c44 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Aww, this chapter was so sweet, it's great to see Kensi and Marcus's blossoming relationship, I just love it. She deserves some happiness :)
10/27/2012 c43 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Yay Nate! I love everyone quipping in at the beginning trying to get him quickly caught up and only managing to confuse the poor man. Wonderful chapter!
10/22/2012 c42 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
"You just don't want me out of your reach. You find me irresistible."- Cheeky :P great chapter :D
10/22/2012 c41 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Gosh, poor Annebel! I'm so happy with the progress she and Callen have made in their relationship though.
10/22/2012 c40 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Finally getting the chance to read a bit more! Great chapter, I enjoyed Callen and Marcus's little conversation, he seems like such a sweet guy!
9/3/2012 c39 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh, I'm so excited t see what kind of information is inside of the boxes :) great job, the emotions in this one were perfect, poor Annabel when she found out there was nothing inside of that house.
9/3/2012 c38 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh the ending was so sweet and perfect. The party was adorable with the stories designed to embarrass the twins. Great job, I really enjoyed it!
9/2/2012 c37 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I wish I had more time to just read this right through. This story is so wonderfully paced, and these little moments are beautiful. Exceptionally done.
8/25/2012 c28 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love Grey, he's awesome. Great chapter!
8/25/2012 c27 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love, love, love this chapter! Excited for what happens next!
8/25/2012 c23 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love the sexy moment between Callen and Annabel near the end. The 'boyfriend' bit had me giggling, poor Callen not knowing. The ending has me on the edge of my seat, off to the next one :)
8/25/2012 c22 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh my! Didn't see that one coming! Genius!
8/25/2012 c15 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Such a heartbreaking chapter, poor Annabel.
8/25/2012 c12 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I like Sasha, she's interesting, and I kind of want to see the small one kick some ass and prove herself to Sam. Great chapter :)
8/25/2012 c11 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Poor Nate! Suddenly in charge of OSP, getting on Vance's bad side... I feel for him, I do. Great job, loved this chapter!
589 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »