FanFiction.Net
for Compromised

10/3/2010 c9 Stefanie
I like the whole story. Please continue it fast ;) ... every evening I have a look into fanfiction and see, if there is a new chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)

Stefanie from Germany
10/2/2010 c9 4coreymason
Hmm... What's going?

Thi is a great story actually. I do have one thing I'm confused about. What happened to Sam? Grey made the comment to Hetty about "You would have trusted Annabel and I to take care of Kensi and Callen without the additional support" and is something just invovling Kenz & G? If so why was Sam also targeted.

I love that the plane blew up. Did not see that coming at all. I cannot wait to see where this goes and what happens to the team and Hetty and why someone wants them in the first place!

Keep writing
10/2/2010 c9 Skyler1510
i loved this chapter so much i want to know what happens next so bad
10/2/2010 c9 31TwilightPony21
Aw, this was a good chapter, too! Hetty and Grey's conversation was interesting - it made this mission sound even more complex than it already is! Looking forward to seeing what happens next and how Eric and Abby play into all of it!
10/2/2010 c8 TwilightPony21
That was a great chapter! Plenty of action. Loved how you described everybody's jump - and Sam and Hetty are hilarious! Loved these lines: "the knowledge that the earth and myself are not going to meet unexpectedly and intimately." ... "Did you expect anything less? Don't answer that." On to the next chapter now - I know, I am behind again...
10/2/2010 c9 always.theheartbeat
Aw, I love Grey. He's such an awesome brother. I don't have a brother, so I can't really be talking, but I know alot of brother's are nothing like Grey. I've met a few that are, but...

Anyway! Sweet update! Geez every chapter keeps me wondering even more than the last. Though I do like not knowing everything. It makes reading more fun, and it's even better when I guess what's gonna happen... :D Great job!
10/2/2010 c9 montydam
Well, you certainly answered some of my questions! The story is really good! I love the conversation between Hetty and Grey...really shows there is history there without giving us too much. I will b e curious to hear how each member of the LA team is feeling and thinking as this progresses. Also, how is Eric doing trying to figure it all out...

As always, eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
10/2/2010 c9 bookworm002
Haha well though this chapter answered a lot of my questions it leaves me with a ton more at the same time :) Like, who is Rebecca and what part does she play? What happened to Annabel in the past? Who is the real target here... Callen? And who in the world are the bad guys? Looking forward to finding out what happens next :) Great writing!
9/30/2010 c8 3RockyWench
I love this story! Please write more!
9/30/2010 c8 always.theheartbeat
Aw, so awesome.

Anyway! Awesome update. It was tense, yet funny. And they jumped from a plane. I mean, c'mon, I've been reading fanfiction for like...about three years, and I've never read one fic where they jump from a plane. Ever. Way to go! :D

And the view flipping? Wasn't confusing at all to me. Plus, even if it had been, the names would be mentioned in like the first sentence within the change, soo, it wasn't like it was really confusing.

Great job!
9/29/2010 c8 montydam
Still loving it...but am still curious as to the actual threat and how the "bad guys" found Kensi but not Callen (and why does it sound like Sam and Hetty are not in danger but they are in hiding instead of trying to solve the case? But I guess you will be answering these questions and more in future chapters...
9/29/2010 c8 bookworm002
Wow nice action there :) Have to admit to being a little confused though... What happened to Adrian? I thought they trusted her so did she betray them? Also, you may have answered this previously and I'd have to go back and check, but who exactly is trying to solve the case while they all go into hiding? Is it just Eric, Abby, and Gibbs? Is MI6 involved in solving the case or only keeping Callen, Sam, Kensi, and Hetty safe? If you haven't answered that before but will be in future chapters then feel free to ignore me ;) Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/28/2010 c7 always.theheartbeat
How come Sam isn't in danger? I mean, I get that Callen and Kensi probably have darker pasts and all...but Kensi's liiiike...in her late twenties or somethin and Callen's like early forties (SUCH a weird age difference) in really life, so that just makes me think Kensi's had it very bad if her record is worse then Sam's...

Anyway! Away from my mini rant, awesome job! I was surprised to see Eric's POV...but I loved it all the same. :D Hah, and you gotta love Abby, I don't see how you can't. She's just...Abby.

Great job, as always!
9/28/2010 c6 always.theheartbeat
Oh my gosh, I've gotta say this - this is just plain awesome. Like...I don't even know. It just is. :D

Soooo, if you couldn't figure it out - AWESOME, awesome job. Yeah. :D
9/28/2010 c5 always.theheartbeat
Okay, I HAVE to ask - when you say 'Grey, as in the TV show', is that referencing Grey's Anatomy? I've been curious the entire time I was reading this chapter.

Which is amazing, by the way! No doubt about it. Haha. I like Grey and Bel. They're awesome - and twins! That's just exciting...Great job!
589 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »