for A Demon Called Badger

8/22/2018 c1 62RobinLady-in-Waiting
I can see Crowley as Badger easily. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.
2/24/2016 c1 ZBUXMNTWP
Favorited!
6/4/2014 c1 7aarinisreading
I love the story idea and the Good Omens references! :D
2/12/2014 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
Sweet awesome one-shot. :D
2/7/2014 c1 56Christy W
Was looking for something just like this ever since I noticed MS on Firefly...well done, m'dear
7/26/2013 c1 thisaccountisdeleted27
Is that a little Good Omens there?
4/4/2013 c1 Hahp Ends
I can't help but think of Badger as Crowley every time I've seen Firefly anyway; so thank you for writing what I've been thinking for years.
3/16/2013 c1 Ebony
It's perfect. It's great how similar the two characters are, not even counting the fact that they have to same faces. You used that, and did it well.
5/3/2012 c1 2DuzellVisalia
Thank you for this. I went onto this section of crossovers looking for a story with these characters and yours was the only one. And it was good. If these two show were to meet I could see something like this happening
4/24/2012 c1 42esking
Awesomesausages! And thank you so much for breaking from all the shipping. my first mark sheppard experience was firefly, and he's very near and dear to my heart. You rock
1/19/2012 c1 65The Black Sluggard
Awesome. I've been wanting to see proper Crowley!Badger for a long time. :)
12/13/2011 c1 78PwnedByPineapple
I adore this idea. So, so much. 8D It fits perfectly, and I love the fact that you made it a three-way crossover. It's firmly in my headcanon that Crowley from Supernatural and Crowley from Good Omens are indeed the same individual, and now I can add Badger being Crowley to the list. It makes so much sense. You did a great job with making it believable, and it may be short, but I love this fic. Awesome work. ^-^
12/2/2011 c1 20SoloMoon
Awesome fic. Loved the way that you drew all the elements together; now I'm picturing Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's Crowley as being played by Mark Sheppard. And it's awesome. Interesting portrait of a character that manages to be all things at once.
11/27/2011 c1 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
I love it! It makes sesne. I was watching Firefly yesterday and I reliezed "Omg it's CROWELY! HE'S BADGER!" I really liked this!
9/12/2011 c1 SolaAbadiel
This is the awesomest crossover ever! I love that you meld the two characters together like that, and I love your writing. Plus, the Good Omens references were just made of win.
24 Page 1 2 Next »