for The Tiniest Space of Time

9/3/2016 c1 Guest
D:
7/26/2011 c1 4Jadzania
wow, this is really amazing. i love the idea
6/5/2011 c1 Il'Diko
Oooh, whicked! ;)

So, after reading a few of your stories, I think you should try to write longer stories too, not just drabbles... You have the talent to hold our curiosity and interest, you plots and ideas are very unique and interesting, and frankly I would love to see you elaborate one of these ideas (if it's possible, than the bit about Bella in Seventeen, or your ideas about the Death Eaters..;). I like you style and will read on!

Cheers:

Diko
11/7/2010 c1 4RainbowRabbit
This is really good. I'd say one of my favorite drabbles. Describes exactly what Molly should have been feeling.
10/1/2010 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Yes! I can access this story! *punches the air with commendable violence*

(Sorry. But I've been trying every day since you posted, with the usual result of "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage." Followed by some facepalming and a smattering of swearwords. ;D)

Anyway - I absolutely love this. (Apologies in advance for any typos by the way. I've lost my glasses and the text is wobbling about like a ship on the high seas. *sighs*)

Really though - very clever, and you packed so much into a hundred words! I love the barbed, faintly menacing atmosphere here. Molly killed in defence, but at no point does she mention feeling safe as a result of her actions, which is interesting, I think. There's triumph there, purpose, and a unsettling loss of control when she thinks about the kill which is all very 'Bellatrix', and which appeals to me, personally. I don't like to think that Molly killed a woman and then went back to the Burrow unchanged - it doesn't seem right. I prefer this small questioning of herself - the idea that she's unlocked a part of herself which will forever seem alien and unsettling - and the unwelcome insight into the woman she killed.

Very well done, Erika. Definitely being faved! :)
9/29/2010 c1 30BellaPur
Argh! That BITCH! How dare she steal Bella's soul!

On the other hand, Great drabble =D
9/26/2010 c1 ObsessedWithWords
Ooh, wow! I love it!

So different...

But VERY good!
9/22/2010 c1 50lorelai-x-gilmore
Woahh. O_O

You sent chills down my spine. Damn, Erika, this was... BRILLIANT! I really love the ending. I think it's fitting, too, for the way you portrayed Molly in this drabble.

Excellent work, my dear! =D

- Hanna
9/21/2010 c1 28xoxLewrahxox
I love this Erika! Extremely well written like always. I love how you portrayed Molly here and made her in character in some way. It is nice to see a fic that explains as to how Molly felt when she killed Bellatrix and a little explanation of what drove her to do it. Here it just seems as though it was her instict and how Bellatrix made her angry and that is what drove Molly to kill Bellatrix because of the andrenalin.

Really nicely done and I particularly love the last line:

"Somehow, instead of losing half her soul, Molly thinks she gained part of Bellatrix's."

This shows the idea that Molly believes that she is acting like Bellatrix in some way because she wanted to kill Bellatrix and I guess that Molly relates this to how Bellatrix feels when she kills. She says that she has gained a part of Bellatrix because she doesn't feel remorse for what she has done as I guess Molly thinks that Bellatrix deserved it, and to Molly that is what had to be done to get revenge for her son's death.

Love it! Original and unique :D

-Sarah xox
9/20/2010 c1 Estella May
Oh gosh, this just gives me visions of an episode of Desperate Housewives: Wizarding Britain in which Molly dares to be bad. Awesome! :)
9/20/2010 c1 300Inkfire
I loved this :D :D :D it was perfect
9/20/2010 c1 6thebraxiatelcollection
i love it. i love how you think molly thoughts on bellatrix and how she might of taken bit of her soul into hers. love it:)
9/19/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
Ah! Oh wow I absolutely loved that. It was so perfect! With you description of horcruxes to start of, giving it this sort of general, detached feel, and then wham! Molly killing Bellatrix.

I loved the way it ended, with the sort of anti-horcrux thing. Very powerful imagery. And also (dare I say it?) amusing to think of Molly going crazy like that.

I suppose it kind of subverts the effect to think of a chubby red faced housewife shreiking like a madwoman but I can't really help it.

Nevertheless I simply adored that. Absolutely amazing! =D