FanFiction.Net
for All I Need

7/13/2021 c2 6StWladimirsLover
Such a bitter sweet story. I absolutely loved it. Re-read it for the I-don't-know-how-many time
3/29/2017 c2 pipigrin 2
Oh my God I'm sobbing here... so tender and loving but sad. excellent writing skills. thank you
3/29/2017 c1 pipigrin 2
Your writing as usual is exemplary. Storylines are fantastic ,great imagination!
10/13/2015 c2 Guest
So sad I cried
10/2/2013 c2 Juls
Made me cry
8/23/2013 c2 Guest
Ohh my gosh! This is a lovely story! I wasn't expecting the end but it was great
Everything you write amazes me!
8/23/2013 c2 3BlackWings-BlueEyes
damn it you made me cry at the last part!
8/14/2013 c2 2Mrs.belikov3369
I love it... but it's sad that Rose died, I feel bad for Dimitri and Amelia. But anyways, yup i loved it! :) Thanks for writing it
3/24/2013 c1 Nellyrose1994
omg I really like this!
12/19/2012 c2 Mihri
I read this story a little over 2 years ago. It was one of my first fanfics. I love how the story flows and how it all makes sense. I love the ending. It's fitting. You have real talent and I hope that you continue to write such beautiful work.
Thank you for the amazing read.
10/14/2012 c1 bb
This should be rated M
7/26/2012 c2 Radioactive hearts
Oh my god, no, Rose couldn't have died, she's just so awesome. Aw, I'm so sad now. God, I'm actually crying a little bit. :'( Damn you for making me cry. :')
7/7/2012 c2 Zwans101
I love this story. Couldn't have found a better ending.
You're a great writer.
2/24/2012 c2 Do'B
that was such a beautifully written story, so much emotion, love, passion and in the end bittersweet heartache, bitter as dimitri lost his rose and sweet because rose will always live on in amelia.

your distcriptions were very visual, i was able to "feel" the sadnees, despair, and the love while reading dimitri and rose's journey-beautiful.
7/19/2011 c1 Spaceshuttletomars
Beautiful. This is one of the most well crafted stories i have ever read. Well done.
28 Page 1 2 Next »