FanFiction.Net

Great story L
5/21/2020 c4 divyvicki
Great reunion!
5/21/2020 c3 divyvicki
Love that she is going after him! Had me worried for a while!
5/21/2020 c2 divyvicki
Glad u explained Bella’s POV!
5/21/2020 c1 divyvicki
Great start! Love angst! Hope this is a HEA!
12/30/2018 c1 Guest
All those lyrics at the end ruined this chapter for me.
9/21/2017 c6 32drotuno
I just read this while avoiding adulting at work. Thank you for this sweet story.

Deb
2/6/2015 c6 ChristyWIX
Again, quite hot for your first time at bat! Kudos. We know she wants to get married. We know he does. Yet all the drama mentioned at the beginning was just brushed aside for sex. Nothing was resolved :(
2/6/2015 c5 ChristyWIX
It was a wee bit odd that they would immediately jump into bed together after what just happened, without talking it out first. Yes, what you wrote was pretty hot . . . . damn good for your very first attempt even . . . just didn't fit in with the timing of this storyline.
2/6/2015 c4 ChristyWIX
I'm so glad he realized what was wrong right away. I'm also glad he didn't leave her a message . . . because anything he would've said at that moment, would'nt have rung true. It was sad when he went to their bedroom and picked up her dress, holding it while he slept on her pillow. Emmett led Edward the right direction. Letting him know he has to fix it. That work is never more important than the two of them. If he already had the ring of four years . . . and they've been nothing but in love . . . why hasn't he proposed yet? Very odd. I loved that they found each other on the street, already running to the other. It was odd that he thought 'her warm heat against his hard length'. Very odd.
2/6/2015 c3 ChristyWIX
Good for her. Go Bella, fight and win! If you really want something in life . . . you've got to be the one to go out and get it. I can't even imagine what's going through his head right now. She left, with no communication whatsoever. Communication is terrifically important in relationships. Had they even discussed this at all? Did he even know she was at her breaking point? Does she know why he's been working so very hard?
2/6/2015 c2 ChristyWIX
So sad. She's given up, yet still fully loves him. She wants to get married but, I don't understand why. She was upset that things are not going well in the relationship enough to leave him. Did she think getting married would fix that? That would not be a reason to get married. Their love would but, he would need to be around more often. Again working your life away, is not living your life.
2/6/2015 c1 ChristyWIX
Aw, so sad. When one works so hard to have a great life . . . what life do they have but work? You have to live the life you've been given, you can't let it slip past you like he was doing. Cliché as it sounds, you only have one life to live.
10/20/2013 c6 Hhays3