for The Brotherhood

10/28/2018 c7 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
3/1/2014 c7 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE! HURRY!
12/16/2012 c7 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
9/5/2012 c6 5War Sage
great chapter
9/4/2012 c1 Guest
Story went down the drain in the 3rd paragraph.
9/4/2012 c6 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forrward to future updates.
6/27/2011 c3 micromanager
W00T an amazing chappy keep it up dude I am a fan of your fics I loke the way you write them from plot to char. Dev. Just keep doin what you doin. Flamers can F*** themselves dude your an awesome writer just don't forget bout your other fics!

I am interested as to who this person that Ishide (I think) cared about that he killed I also want to see how strong he really is.

I was wondering if he also told Naruto about the learning everything the clones learn of the Kage Bunshin.

LET ISHIDE AND HINATA GET TOGETHER AND PUT NARUTO AND HAKU TOGETHER!

Nothing against naru/Hina it just gets kind of old after awhile

ANYWAY KEEP IT UP!

Peace peace

Micromanager
6/27/2011 c3 sertry
well, thanks
6/27/2011 c2 sertry
you know, that you overpowering one brother though Naruto looks like a weakling?
6/27/2011 c3 DragonMaster4872
Awesome! What I love aout this is that you have both a good and evil Naruto. Something thats never bee doe before though I don't know why. Its an awesome idea. So is Naruto really going to be acting like a idiot like in the manga/anime? through out the anime and wearing that atrocious orange suit? Please say no!
6/27/2011 c2 18Psudocode Samurai
Just a clarification, did you really want them leaving for the mission at three in the morning? As that's what 0300 is :P

The chapter was a good one mate ^_^. Got some growth out of Sakura and learned a bit more about the brothers, nicely done ^_^
2/12/2011 c1 festa1984
good sir i happened to be bored and you are one of my favorite authors so i checked out a couple of your stories and fell on this one and i have to say that if this story isnt written i will find you. peace
9/28/2010 c1 18JK10
dude i hate u right now giving a teaser and coming out in 2011. so u r making the brother the antagonist like the Uchiha. See that is the difference between a good story and a bad story. Kishimoto made it that Sasuke have this 'underneath' brotherhood and that we are supposed to believe they understand each other. this story on the other hand has it they are real brothers feeling the same thing but go at it two different waysike Hiruzen and Danzo in a way it seems...
9/21/2010 c1 1LunarCatNinja
≡0_0≡ Wow, that's just... Wow.
9/20/2010 c1 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
So it's Ishide that goes to Orochimaru instead of Sasuke, huh? Interesting.
16 Page 1 2 Next »