FanFiction.Net
for Weird Name, Weird Life

6/28/2011 c6 3MariaNox
This story is a little Mary sueish in a way. but mostly because of the whole "you can go in the common room blah blah blah" thing. yet, its not so bad that i would hate the story becuase sadly this is a bit addictive! Ugh, i hate addictive stories because they are sooo good but, they distract me from everything else!
6/26/2011 c6 4CelticCrossings
I know that I seem to say this every time but, I LOVE IT! In all honesty I am thouroughly in love with this story!
6/25/2011 c5 CelticCrossings
Again, LOVE! This chapter was just utter adorableness(sp?) and I cannot wait to find out Sirius' reaction to the 'special guest' of Zarina's being Bellatrix...O.o Anyway, LOVE!
6/12/2011 c3 CelticCrossings
So just wanted to say that I am madly in love with this story.
5/9/2011 c1 2Wenn Harmon
My only problem: "Zarina has been excepted." It's "accepted", love.

Anyway, I like it much better, of course! Flows better, too. I like how Bridgette's hiding it from Rina as Rina is hiding it from her. -giggle- Is it sad that I want to see Sallie pop in? haha

Gut Gemacht!
12/8/2010 c6 Wenn Harmon
-applause- 3 This will get people, I think, to read Sallie and Di's stuff. You also reminded me I need to start working on mine too... I wasn't expecting the end, however. Gives Sal a more definite reason to hate Rat-boy. Sal does hope in the end she can be better friends with Rina. They also have a Ravenclaw friend: Astoria Anderson (one of the Rpers. :D Isn't that fascinating? She's just like Di, except in Ravenclaw. Crazy...)
12/5/2010 c5 EponineandMarius
I really like this story and I hope you continue it soon!
12/4/2010 c5 Lovethisstory
Please please please update! Can't wait to see what happens! I love James/Oc
10/25/2010 c4 Wenn Harmon
Who was that that knew you as Colleen? Oh well.

I'm going to have to make you a cameo... I expect the same, missy.

10/6/2010 c1 3Chaos-Is-My-Love
XD my favorite fishy indeed! You know how I love them so 3 Just so evil and such, hahaha. I love the little eleven year olds, but it was hard to maintain the mentality so I bought it up to speed pretty quickly, lol. :D
10/6/2010 c3 Your favorite fishy 3
I find it very difficult and all too amusing to read about eleven year old marauders. I love you Colleeny. You and your deatheaters 3.
10/3/2010 c2 4unknown349