for Save Me

10/7/2013 c1 2Yueki Sakura
Please continue to chapter 3.
9/17/2013 c2 Yueki Sakura
please update i am looking forward to it.
3/6/2013 c2 MasqueradedMystery
I really want to see where this story is going to go, I'm enjoying it - I can see impressive character/relationship development intwined with a good plot ... I've been searching for this level of literacy for a while.

Keep up the good work, hope for an update but there's no rush - never tell a painter to rush their painting .. just no, same concept with writers.
7/21/2012 c2 nutterbutter2
Wow. Aggressive dad. Geez man, calm down. O_O So crazy.
3/30/2012 c2 2Hollow Insanity
Omg whats up with Isshin?
8/4/2011 c2 1BackgroundNoise99
That's quite the interesting reaction. You've got me curious about this story now. I'd really like to read the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can! :D
2/7/2011 c2 D
Oh, my God, thank you. Someone who can actually write. I am excited in seeing where you’ll take this.
2/5/2011 c2 Toolazyyologin
Ooh i luff this xD it's been a while since i've read any good shuuheixichigo fanfic, i just hope it doesn't stop there, plz dont make us wait two moths like in the other story xD
12/26/2010 c2 2Azrael the Undertaker
Eeeeh~! Poor Shuuhei, everyone's being so mean to him! But alas, good work nonetheless!
12/14/2010 c2 1PleiadesWolfe
Now what is right. What happens next? How does he get in to see Ichigo?
12/13/2010 c2 5ShirukuKage
I was so happy to see an update so soon after first discovering this story! I love the mystery that you've created and kept (such as why Ichigo tried to kill himself) and I also love how you created even more mysteries, such as what happened in Shuuhei's past, what is Renji's relationship with Ichigo and why is he so protective of him, why Isshin won't let Shuuhei see Ichigo, and of course how is Shuuheit going to get to talk to Ichigo (let alone help him).

So many mysteries! I can't wait to see how this is going to develop! I also love that you manage to create the tension and emotion yet still manage to keep the characters in-character (ex. Isshin's silliness yet fierce protectiveness and Byakuya's nobility).

I mourn that there was so little interaction between Shuuhei and Ichigo but I did enjoy the way that helped to emphasis Shuuei dedication in trying to see him. I can't wait to find out the answers to the mysteries you've created and to see where you're taking this and how it all resolves!

While I do wish you the best of luck in overcoming your GrimmIchi writer's block (for the sake of all of your faithful GrimmIchi readers) I can't help but to admit that I do enjoy the fact that it hopefully means that you'll be able to keep writing this story.

As a side note-As long as it wasn't the cause or a contributing factor in Ichigo's actions I love the Renji/Byakuya relationship. If it was a cause or factor I hope they'll get to feel at least a little guilty (even just a little) even though I know (hope) that they wouldn't have done anything mean on purpose.

Good luck with all of your ventures (especially you History final)! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next.
12/12/2010 c1 HeCallsMeBeloved
I LOVE it! Please do continue.
12/10/2010 c1 ShirukuKage
What you have so far is extremely suspenseful and full of so many questions, I also love the pairing. I truly hope that you will continue this someday, I'd love to see how you resolve it, and I wish you the best of luck in finishing off your other stories.
11/9/2010 c1 1PleiadesWolfe
We need an answer. Why did he try to kill himself? Please do continue this, even if it isn't for a while.
11/4/2010 c1 sblack13
Wow. Just wow. That was relly good.
19 Page 1 2 Next »