FanFiction.Net
for My Milaya Reposted

6/15/2014 c27 delicious
Sorry i am too lazy to sign in. But i am so proud of you, you are such an amazing person,to overcome breast cancer. I am sorry you had to go through that and i hope you had plenty of support, congratulations on becoming a published Author, i am not surprised you are an amazing writer.

You know how i feel about "My Milaya" i have followed that story and loved every bit of it, i actually read it again last month from the start, the start of the story is always so painful for me to read so...sorry to say this, i usually skip through it, i know what is going to happen and i hate how Rose and Dimitri suffer.

When you do continue it, i probably won't review till you get to chapter 27. Take care, so good to hear from you and i am glad you are well. delicious.x
6/17/2014 c27 beccavesper19
Loved this so far! Can't wait for more :)
6/15/2014 c27 19Roza-Dimka-Reader
Wow, I just want to say congratulations.
You've had an absolute whirlwind of a year and I'm very happy that things seem to finally be going your way.
In regards to publishing a book...is the process itself difficult?
Also, someone very close to me was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. As a breast cancer survivor, do you have any advice for someone who's only just setting out of such a difficult journey?
6/11/2014 c26 Candy026
Wtf big time
6/9/2014 c8 Candy026
you know that oh sh*t moment
6/9/2014 c7 Candy026
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can be live they haven't ran in to each other
5/15/2014 c26 7Dimitri's Secret Lover
Are you ever going to finish this?i know it's reported but it's been really good so far and I'd like to have a final ending.
4/15/2014 c26 ILoveDimitri3
This was an amazing story I really loved it. The little boy was described so great I fell in love with him!
12/30/2013 c26 Guest
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS! THIS IS SO GOOD AND I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT IF I DONT FINISH THIS! :D
9/26/2013 c18 Guest
booo i hate jake!
9/8/2013 c26 2acr421
When will this story be updated? I want to see how everything plays out. Please update soon.
6/29/2013 c26 Bloodtributes
Please tell me that you're going to finish this. PLEASE
5/14/2013 c26 rupunzel0703
Update
3/28/2013 c26 2aleviste
Will you finish this story or not?
3/7/2013 c26 senzavamp24