for Time Travel Paradoxal Things

4/13/2011 c15 6Alexsangirl
This chapter was awesome! I enjoyed it all the way through! I'm wondering what the other Twin is doing while Castor was helping them...

Future Warden and Warden's relationship keep getting more amusing and interesting. I'm also really excited for the one-shots you plan on writing about how Future Warden becomes who he is. I love stuff like that.
4/10/2011 c14 Kimi
I love this story! You have created different complexes for the Warden and his Future self and drew more darker backstory here. Normally where I see Warden/Future Warden they're making out (which is weird), but it's nice to see a well-defined story with them conflicting. :3 It's a fun read.
4/7/2011 c14 Alexsangirl
Wow, that was a great chapter. I was happy to see you updated again so soon! Future Warden has me worried. Next chapter probably will have some intense stuff going on - not that the chapters before haven't been intense already. I can't wait to read more!
4/6/2011 c13 Alexsangirl
I really love this story! I've been wanting to read a Superjail fanfic that has the Warden and future Warden interacting with each other and this is way better than I expected! All the characters seem pretty spot on and I'm curious to see what all will happen in the next chapter. Out of curiosity, how many chapters will this story end up having all together? And this story deserves more reviews.
3/18/2011 c1 Luuk
I just want to let you know that I've been reading this fanfic since you uploaded it and i'm so glad you did. This is one of the best Superjail fanfics I've read! I really love it and I hope to see more soon! Warden and Future Warden are so amusing together. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service