for Breathing In Lightning

9/4 c1 WaLe
It’s been so long...
So many years...
Feels like 3 lifetimes ago that I had been following this fanfiction with the upmost devotion.
I was but a lost little girl back then...
I still remember how your updates gave me hope and strength to go on through one of the hardest periods of my life.
To this day I still randomly think about how this amazing and wonderful story was left unfinished...quite a shameSo yeah, thank you for sharing this story with us even if you didn’t manage to finish it, it meant a lot.
7/10/2018 c27 6Sgarc12
i hope one day you will be inspired you finish this beautiful story. :)
5/4/2018 c27 2if-i-could-love
its been almost six years since your last update and i still find myself thinking about this fic all the time. Wondering what was going to happen with spashley. And what was going to happen with the creepy neighbor. Ah bless you for all you have written. I appreciate every word.
9/28/2017 c27 Courtney
Please update, one of my favourites SON fanfiction
7/27/2017 c27 SoNFan
Still one of the best stories I've ever read!
5/30/2017 c27 10lnkmstr10
Re-read this gem! I once again find myself beyond impressed with your ability to get character development and humor and suspense to flow so well together! I always enjoy your writings and look forward to anything else you post. Hope the years have been kind to you!
10/20/2016 c27 Kader
Finish please please please!
9/2/2016 c27 4spashleyforever23
Omg this story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading! It was too perfect! I really hope it will get continued some day! Please!
7/25/2016 c1 Guest
Nice story, brilliantly written
7/22/2016 c27 SoNFan
I'm sure after all these years it's not likely, but I still have hope that this story will be continued.
5/29/2016 c26 Dav7788
I hope you are doing well. I really hope you find time to continue this story because I really miss reading it.
5/2/2016 c27 1S.Warrior
Omg Mr Foster took Ashley I need to know what happens omg you can't leave me like this please come back and finish this
2/16/2016 c18 Guest
Jesus Christ, Ashley.
2/15/2016 c1 Guest
I didn't even notice they were fighting until it was pointed out. I thought it was banter.
11/1/2015 c27 gd3000
Honestly this is one of the best stories i've read :) and you're my favourite writer! Please please please finish ?
675 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »