for Love's Little Book

3/6 c27 13Elle Whitecap
I loved reading a different kind of Edward. Quirky and unassure
9/22/2019 c5 Angellovee
I feel that Jake is the breath of fresh air she needs. Oh, please get Bella a vacuum cleaner for that dusty bookshop!
6/14/2019 c27 11amsrule
Such a cute story! Loved it!
2/24/2019 c27 VryUnique
He was so cute and awkward. Thanks for the outtake. Would have loved some Edward and Esme outtakes.
2/24/2019 c26 VryUnique
So happy for them and for Jake and Tanya. I'm so glad we got to hear what happened with them but I would have loved to know if Rose was able to land Emette. I was also disappointed that we never got to meet Carlisle, was looking forward to that.
Thanks so much for sharing your story, I really enjoyed reading it.
2/24/2019 c25 VryUnique
Now it mentions that Edward owned his apartment and Bella pays rent...? I'm not sure why this bothers me except that it make no sense whatsoever.
Glad they are physically compatible and growing together as a couple, love them together.
2/24/2019 c24 VryUnique
Choosing Bella's apartment over Edward's to live seemed a bit weird to me, down grading just doesn't make sense. Ella and Jake painted her apartment, I didn't hear anything about decorating. I know Bella kept calling it decorating but I didn't hear anything else but painting. They are two totally different thing. Does she still have the sterile furniture? I kept waiting for her to hang pictures or do something to warrant calling it decorating but she never did. Edward called her apartment a home, I'm not sure how painting accomplished all that. I thought Edward's apartment sounded like a home, it had more vibrant colors than Bella's and a set up library, parking, awesome kitchen, safer, a better part of town, it sounded incredible.
2/24/2019 c23 VryUnique
Looks like Tanya might be set up with Jacob.
Great chapter! It felt really good to read how happy they are.
2/24/2019 c22 VryUnique
I'm so glad everything went well with the parents. I'm guessing since meeting the parents went so well that Edward is ready for the next step.
2/24/2019 c21 VryUnique
I am proud of Renee, it must have been difficult for her to contain herself. Lol
2/24/2019 c20 VryUnique
The meeting Esme went very well, I'm looking forward to meeting Carlisle. What has been mentioned about Carlisle makes me assume he's not exactly happy with the son he was given and that makes him a bit of an ass.
2/24/2019 c19 VryUnique
Sweet...
2/23/2019 c18 VryUnique
Mmmmmmmm... he's so sweet, yummy.
2/23/2019 c17 VryUnique
Edward is sweet and shy and probably needs a little push.
2/23/2019 c16 VryUnique
I glad things are moving along for them. Poor Tanya.
1,469 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »