for Shut Up!

8/10/2011 c1 3gleek30
That was cute. its sad that a season later and its still finchel. And finchel is even worse than before
11/5/2010 c1 4couragetcd
Cute!
10/9/2010 c1 49Jacal Ste. Worme
Hahaha! Oh my! I love this shot! It's great! AND YES, I absolutely agree with you ~ Finchel, adorable as they are, are absolutely BORING. Nothing is HOT about them. LOL. Great job with this. Write more, please. ;)
10/1/2010 c1 jentreth
Finn is vanilla pudding. And vanilla pudding is nice, but it's not gonna hold your interest for very long.

I enjoyed picturing your Rachel pour out your Puck's drinks. Thanks.
9/24/2010 c1 25maipigen
Yeah, totally hoping that Finchel (vomit) keeps being so bland and that they will eventually be broken up when Finn realizes he still wants Quinn and Puck can't stand not being around Rach...call me optimistic, but I think it's gonna happen...

Anyway, loved this little attempt at home schooled impulse control lol.

Hope you'll keep writing!

happy writing

ditte mai

Denmark
9/24/2010 c1 Calli Wall
Brilliant idea. Brilliant.
9/22/2010 c1 samandy11
its only the second season and i'm confident that they are going to be so snooze worthy they aren't gonna last another year! this was hilarious and totally something i bet would happen! loved it!
9/22/2010 c1 56Sinfully Sined
I so agree with you. I can't wait to see where this goes because I know that you can't be done with this one yet! Luved it Sin!
9/22/2010 c1 JayJackson
So cute! Thanks for writing it, I was bummed that we didn't get anything from them...well besides the "shut up" and you just made that all better haha. Please twist and reach as much as possible this season!
9/22/2010 c1 Katty.164
I liked it. And I totally agree. I do hope that Finachel stay boring as hell (which I don't think is possible) and Puck and Rachel get together. Then at least it would be funny and passionate. Finachel is lame no offence to those you like them.
9/22/2010 c1 Jhyena Aj Jax
lol i was wondering why reachel didnt go off on puck in yesterdays episode lol
9/22/2010 c1 30Nova802
Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
9/22/2010 c1 deactivated1111
very funny!
9/22/2010 c1 2redcoloredrose
"Fingers crossed that Finchel stays as boring and dull as they were last night and someone sees the light. Have a wonderful day!"

I swear. Truer words have never ever been spoken. They were so dull! That tiny interaction between p/r was way more interesting than finchel. Him telling her to shut up was hilarious and I think I got way too much enjoyment out of them speaking.

Anyway great story. You should change everything that happens in glee involving these two. Seriously, I really enjoyed this. Great job, awesome story. :)