for Memories of You

1/28/2019 c21 Inkaholic6202009
Is there going to be more?! What's the surprise?! I need to know!
8/24/2017 c21 RedDraws
DID I MISS SOMETHING?

WHAT WAS THE GIFT?
9/30/2016 c21 aswiftpurecry
Just wanted to drop a line and tell you I absolutely love this series! This story and its prequel are probably my favorite DDF fanfics I've ever come across and I reread them all the time. I hope one day in the future you'll return to it. Happy writing!
8/31/2015 c21 1Amaki Owlaf
Next chapter please! I wanna know why they've left the rabbit hole and flew all the way to New York City!
4/6/2015 c21 3imyourfag
My god, please, PLEASE finish this story!
1/22/2015 c21 Guest
Want more please
1/9/2015 c21 1Broken-Horizons13
Amazing story so far, love the characters and how you portray everyone. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/15/2014 c21 2strella.smith
I finally found some time to read this! I was on vacation this past week and I ended up being sick through a lot of it. "Memories Of You" made lying in bed with a stomach flu, not just more bearable, but actually enjoyable! It was so, so beautiful! My favorite part in the whole thing was when Fred finally tells Lizzie that she is actually his wife after keeping it from her for so long! That was so sweet, I actually went back and re-read it several times. It brought tears to my eyes every time!

Also, really glad Racie got what was coming to her. You created a truly horrid villainess with her! She made my skin crawl!

And now, I must beg you to please, please finish it! I want to know what "the gift" is! I'm also very curious to know if you plan to explore Fred and Lizzie being parents. You've created such a rich, unique world, you could probably write a whole series. I almost wish this wasn't fan fiction, because it would make a great YA series! It would probably fly off the shelves!

Good luck and blessings with your writing!
6/29/2014 c21 7DesertDragon
There are many aspects of this sequel I love, and I think I know where you're going as you get closer to the end, but I'd love it if you updated this. Its the reason I just picked up a DVD copy of "Alice in Wonderland 2010" recently, so I am holding you responsible :) Come back to it, if not for your readers - as I am sure there are more than has reviewed here - but as a tribute for Rik.

Misty
12/28/2013 c21 Miranda Slater
Please don't leave me hanging! You are a great author and this is better than some published books i've had to force myself to read. I love your writing. PLEASE CONTINUE!
10/3/2013 c21 WhiteDove01s
Any chance this is going to be continued?
9/14/2013 c9 Attenyl
I truly adore this work. The way you have sculpted and formed these characters into this world is wonderful. You have made it look like this is how it should be. Good job!
5/15/2013 c21 Guest
So ive been reading this for about three days now non stop and i love it. I really nees to know what gonna happen next. It will drive me crazy the next few days. Please please ik it's been a while since the last update, but i need to now
2/15/2013 c21 ddfgirl
Doing great been a fan for awhile keep writing :) smiles and best wishes
11/11/2012 c21 Bmnvzcz
Please please please update soon your stories are really awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »