for Lost and Found

7/14/2016 c15 Lunaluvr95
Ok I need more. You can't leave it like that lol.
7/14/2016 c15 13GothicChevy
I figured I would post a fact and a suggestion.

1: I noticed you stated Sirius Black's motorcycle was custom made. That's not true. Though the books never explicitly stated what it was, the movies (which JK Rowling herself was heavily involved in) used a 1959 Triumph Bonneville T120.

2: As to a car, I would suggest a 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si. During this time, it was a 2 door hatchback powered by a reliable, but fun 2.0L 4 cylinder engine. Why did I suggest this model specifically? Patriotism. Doesn't matter were you're from, people are generally patriotic about their home countries and try to support jobs/economies in their home country. The Civic Si from those years, unlike any other Civic ever sold in America, was built in the UK. Unless you give him a second generation Honda CR-V (which I can't picture Harry driving), an old british roadster circa 1980 (Like the Triumph TR7, Triumph Spitfire, MG Midget or MGB), or an unreliable Jaguar, the pickings for him to be in America, but still patriotic to his home country are slim.
7/4/2016 c15 DarkRavie
6/28/2016 c15 Lumene
Damn is it just me that Luna seems badass and very deep smart/wise in this whole fic while Harry was kinda pathetic and just plan boring? Girly?OOC? He never did anything and was so clueless about everything...

And what about Vampires and Bella? They just kinda disappear even though Bella was Jacobs best friend she never called him,went to see him?
6/18/2016 c15 14babygurl0613
oh dear O.O
i always knew Ginny was ... evil always have though i mean this is really good pls pls pls update soon
6/13/2016 c15 14Beth9891
Go Luna!
6/13/2016 c15 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
6/5/2016 c15 mizzrazz72
Ginny is a little crackers.
6/3/2016 c15 2jupimako
O.o oh my. I can't wait to read more!
5/30/2016 c15 HPTMR
I love this story! It is amazing!
5/29/2016 c13 4MythNephthys
the link for this?
5/29/2016 c15 10Kai19
Go Luna! Now to get Ginny in legal custody, heal Leah, and get them both back to Harry... I'm eager to see what happens next!
5/28/2016 c15 yukino76
good can't wait for the next please update soon ;)
5/28/2016 c15 Guest
thanks so much was wondering if this was abandoned love the new chap

more please
8/11/2014 c3 Felicity Queen
god i love luna and the harry/jacob part was adorable!
248 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »