for Beauty And Deceit

7/21/2014 c1 nom nom
You have got to continue this story - it has such a unique storyline and we need to find out Draco's reaction when he realises it's not pansy.
3/19/2014 c3 2Wense
Is that all? He throw her out of the room and she is ok with that?! NO! Yes the rated m part was great, but he should have realised it was hermione and not pansy. He should have realised that he loved her and they should have ended up together. :( that was great, but I cant deny that I am disappointed. Still, you are a great author.
3/16/2014 c1 Wense
This will be interesting. Just PLEASE dont make Hermione like a slut. I beg you.
1/4/2014 c3 Guest
Woo! That was different. I do think, if chapter 3 was meant to be the last, that it needs an epilogue/conclusion, I.e. Does this end Hermione's obsession? Does Draco find out that it wasn't Pansy, and if so, how, and what does he do, if anything, about it?
12/22/2013 c1 guest
Nooooo please update this story. Its so hard to find a good dramione story where hermione is the pursuer. Especially one thats also well written.
8/29/2013 c3 minniemouse
OMG! You can't stop this story here. This is amazing. I need to know how Draco reacts when he realises it wasn't Pansy. Please update this story.
8/23/2013 c3 Lucy
Hey! I was talking to you on omegle...
Pretty great story so far! I can't wait to read more!
8/15/2013 c3 Leha
That was well written and really works ;)
7/28/2013 c3 anon non
I cannot believe you stopped art this point! We need more!
7/28/2013 c1 anona non
please please please update this story. It's such a unique story with the added bonus of being well written.
4/21/2013 c1 rapunzel
This is a great concept for a story and well written so far. Could you please update this soon.
3/26/2013 c3 23Lokiofjotunheimm
i was sooooo stressed out over whether or notshe was going to turn back into hermione during th deed that i forgot to actually read the sex scenee .
8/13/2012 c3 3miss.jenny.lovey.dovey
Damn! She it well it worked! Lol dam. Draco was rude but woww
8/13/2012 c2 miss.jenny.lovey.dovey
What happened!
8/13/2012 c1 miss.jenny.lovey.dovey
Damn I love her bluntness!
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »