FanFiction.Net
for A secret mission to find love

11/10/2012 c14 3Nightqueen73
I love the Will and Caleb combination. I've always thought that Matt and Will work well, but Caleb and Will work much better, and the fact that Cornelia didn't take it offensively. I would really like it if you do another love story about them! :)
12/26/2010 c14 Kalims
I liked the ending, it was happy for everyone!

Good job, hope you write some more fics soon=)
12/25/2010 c14 89Lexvan
Great ending I like how things turned out for everyone. Thanks to Matt Will was able to move on and get with Caleb. Caleb came to his senses and gave Will the space she needed to make her choice. Cornelia is with Peter. And Matt is still a

butt-kick guitar playing man! All the main characters in your story turned out alright! It's all good!

Great stroy! Keep up the good work!

Question. Were you serious when you said "if you want me to write more love stories then you know what to do."?

Please reply.
12/16/2010 c13 Kalims
Good to see that everything's going well between Will and Caleb. Maybe a real something would happen between them soon!

Good work, looking forward for the next chapter!
12/11/2010 c13 Lexvan
Finally, Caleb gets it! Sort of. At least he and Will made up, and she's willing to give love a go again. Let's hope everything works out for Will and Caleb.

12/4/2010 c12 Kalims
Will finally gets the time to clear her thoughts. It was great that Natt helped her through this, but I really wonder if she ould be able to move on or not.

Good work, Update soon!
12/3/2010 c12 Lexvan
Well, thanks to Susan, Will was able to somewhat tell the boys how she felt and to tell them to stop fighting over her. To bad it didn't go as planned. But leave it to Matt to have to cool head and go talk to Will. And it seems that what he said got throug to her. Cause let's face it. If it were Caleb, he would of screwed it up somehow. Hopefully Will can move on.

11/19/2010 c11 Lexvan
Yo! Will whooped Phobos good! And now he trapped inside the Heart. I hope that doesn't backfire on them. But at least that problem is taken care of. Now all that's left is for Will to settle the problem of Matt and Caleb. Who knows how that's going to end.

11/19/2010 c11 Kalims
Ive always known taht Will was strong but this sure shocked me! I'm glad taht she, and the others, survived.

Good chapter, I'll be waiting for the update.
11/17/2010 c10 Kalims
Caleb was sweet in giving the new push of confidence intoo Will. She needs it now!

Glad that she was back and ready for action, and also, you did a nice job showing her realtionship with her dad, it was kinda thouching.

Good chapter, can't wait for the next update!
11/17/2010 c10 Lexvan
Will's back and ready for action! Cornelia isn't mad at her nad dating Peter. And her nad Will are friends. A sotr of feel bad for Phobos and Cedric. Sort of. But I think Phobos is ready for them. Let's hope they can pull through. And then theres the matter of Caleb and Matt. Who will she choose? I mean just because it a Caleb/Will story, doens;t mean she'll pick Caleb.

11/14/2010 c9 Kalims
Glad that Will decided to go back, the girls need her if something happened. Although I can't blame her for leaving in the first place! She needed a little time to rest from all the troubles Caleb was causing her. That guy really needs to step back!

One little tip, there's some speeling mistakes that I think are typos, so when you finish a chapter, just check it again, and you can google some words to make sure that they are right.

Other than that, great chapter! Really loved it!
11/14/2010 c9 Lexvan
Well, at least Will's heading back to Heatherfield. That's one good thing. Cause you never know what the enemy is thinking. Hopefully when she gets back, Will will talk to Cornelia first and settle any problems there first. As for her problem with Matt and Caleb. Caleb needs to chill and stop pushing up on Will. If they're meant to be together then it'll happen. Who knows, if they do get together, then Matt may get with Cornelia. Now that would be something!

11/12/2010 c8 Kalims
Seems Will isn't going to be happy at all in the next chapter! Though Caleb and Matt are just doing this to protect her.

Good chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one.
11/12/2010 c8 Lexvan
I think Will is making a mistake by leaving town. WHat if Phobos tries to go after the other Guardians? Without Will there to transform them, they'r ein big trouble! I just hope Will finds a solution soon.

26 Page 1 2 Next »