for Harlem to Delancey

12/28/2013 c8 1fire and ice conlon
Very good! Very good! I just think you may have had a few places where commas would have been handy and a few spelling mistakes but otherwise I thought it was fantastic and I LOVED the story line!
10/2/2012 c8 106ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
5/4/2012 c1 10BeeWonderland
That's it! You didn't finished! What happens! Does Emily stay!
5/1/2012 c7 10leah61909
Holy. Canoli. This chapter=fantastic! It actually gave me chills as I was reading, and I almost never get the chills when I'm reading. I also love how you added another side to the Delanceys; I mean, who would've thought that they'd be catholic and devoted to it? I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
5/1/2012 c7 Ealasaid Una
wow, really good story so far. what is gonna happen to Spot? will emily get to see Blink?
5/1/2012 c7 2ForeverYoungForeverLostGirls
Amazing.

Flawless grammar. Perfect spelling. All the characters are steady and believable, and Vampire's insanity is amazing. None of the characters are too OOC, but you might wanna eork on Racetrack. He and Spot are the hardest to write, but you've done an amazing job with the latter. Please please please update soon, this story is written like a real novel and it's truly epic to read.
4/6/2012 c5 10BeeWonderland
This was really good you need to finish this story!
3/26/2012 c6 2speak.up.speak.now
I'm really enjoying this! Please update soon!
3/4/2012 c6 10BeeWonderland
This was really good! You have to update soon I hope Emily gets out
6/16/2011 c5 4Izabeal Finley
Wow! In the last 48 hours I read the King & I! Plus Harlem to Delancey! You are an AMAZING writter! These stories are amazing! I can't wait to see how this story ends! :) Keep writing!
6/11/2011 c5 1Narniafan96
I enjoyed this immensely! Please update it as soon as you can!
10/21/2010 c5 10leah61909
Sorry it took so long for me to review; college is really starting to gang up to me. Anyways, this was a great chapter! I actually kind of feel sorry for Vixen...kind of. I especially liked the ending. Ah, Racetrack... very nicely done and keep writing!
10/8/2010 c5 17Firefly Conlon
Great great! I like the ending bit, and the chapter over all. It's neat, well developed, and well paced! Can't wait for an update!

Firefly
10/5/2010 c4 10leah61909
Just a couple of questions. How did Mush and the other Newsies figure out that Warrior was the spy? It's not something that has to be edited, I'm just curious. Also, why did Emily introduce herself as 'Emily Delancey'?

All questions aside, I am seriously loving this story. You're doing a really good job with the plot. I can tell that it's hard when there's no movie to it, but you're doing great!
10/5/2010 c4 17Firefly Conlon
Ba ba ba ba ba I'm lovin it! I truly cannot wait to see the drama! Yikes! You have me on my toes
20 Page 1 2 Next »