for Songbook: PC

8/18/2020 c2 Guest
For a person who never wrote a fic that had such little dialogue, You delivered non-dialogue descriptions was Outstanding! I Loved all three songs and the story was woven into it Perfectly! You did a absolutely outstanding job! Thank you! I Loved it! :-)
1/8/2013 c3 DMCF
I LOVE IT. SO WRITE MORE STORY LIKE THIS.
1/21/2012 c3 sash queen of the jungle
At arms length waiting for her like a faith friend and hopeful lover. It's so sad. But thanks fir writing And sharing.
1/12/2012 c2 WHK
Really enjoyed both chapters- hope there will be more!
1/11/2012 c2 Gemini Gamers
I loved both of these little fics, but I think you did especially well with the first one, for wanting to improve your non-dialogue. :) These made me want to reread Death in Winter!
7/25/2011 c1 bbt
meant to suggest another song (if you have the time): "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt
7/25/2011 c1 bbt
I realize you wrote this some months ago, but I've recently read and enjoyed.
4/12/2011 c1 downtonily
I rather enjoyed this. I personally am a huge fan of both Toby Keith and Star Trek. I never really made the connection of how this song could relate to P/C. Also, the story was great. I write loads of Fan fictions, but non-dialogue ones are my weakness. I personally think you did good. Changing writing styles is a pain.
10/1/2010 c1 55QueenTakhsis
Yay! I love it! There may not have been much dialogue, but you did wonderfully at descriptions! Much better than I can do at them! XD Can't wait to see the next song fic for this pairing! XD
9/25/2010 c1 5Haunted Cottage
Really wonderful concept, writing the story to the music-vid tune! And your writing is sharp.
9/25/2010 c1 2Lochinblu
Wonderful! I would like some more please! :)