for The Curse of the Lions

1/27/2012 c13 Evelyn200
this is great story! :)
6/15/2011 c1 20brit02
Hey there!

I decided to check out your story :) It's a really good idea. I like how you brought the characters together- like Sinbad, Kayley, Milo, Tiana and Charlotte - and also the way you set it up. The characters all seem to work well with each other and the plot seems really interesting.

However - and I don't want you to get offended or anything - I think that in some places, you were too abrupt with your explanations and your sentences could sometimes be broken into one or more sentences. Your writing isn't very clear and at some places I was slightly confused - like with the prologue. I think that with a little bit of working on your structure, you will have a great story in your hands. This is really a great idea, but it isn't conveyed very well.

I also think (though this may be for personal reasons) that you should have, at the end of every chapter, the characters you introduced and what movie/story they were from, and which characters are your OCs. Without a character guide, I think some people may think most of the characters are OCs and not make a connection with a Disney movie (or, in Kayley and Sinbad's case, other movies).

As I said before, I love the idea and the characters, but you have the potential into making this is much better story than it is now with a little help, or if you edited it yourself :D
10/27/2010 c13 LoveLifeAlways90
Sorry I no review sooner. Somthing happen but it all better now. I loved you story so much. there is go to be a part 2? Ahh I can no waite to read it. i already wanting to read it.
10/24/2010 c13 29Aggressively Hospitable
Love the twist at the end- been watching youtube like a hawk for curse of the lions ep. 2- the dragon war sounds delightfully intriguing. Well done! It may be a short chapter by your standards but you packed a ton of action into it- so don't apologize.
10/23/2010 c12 Aggressively Hospitable
Yeah- it's not over is it? yeah, didn't think so. Oh I'm so glad you updated so soon.
10/23/2010 c11 Aggressively Hospitable
Bring her back! It's ok-Jim will fix it, right?
10/15/2010 c10 Aggressively Hospitable
This is getting so good! Oh I can't wait to read the next chapter.
10/15/2010 c10 8fantasylover4evr
HA! I KNEW IT! this is getting good u almost have me bitting my nails, nice job!
10/10/2010 c9 LoveLifeAlways90
Love it. I wonder whats in the box though. Please continu
10/10/2010 c9 29Aggressively Hospitable
AAaaawwww- love the song choice. And did i call it or what? Eric is Steele. Really looking forward to reading the next chapter. And again the video for chapter one still sends chills down my spine.
10/9/2010 c8 Aggressively Hospitable
Awwww...nearly cried over the whole beach scene. Perfect song choice- go lil maria maria for that one. Really looking forward to see how this all plays out.
10/4/2010 c7 Aggressively Hospitable
Now we know why Kayley hated Ariel- thank you. And amazing song choice again- love it. Still waiting to see who the black and white wolf is. Great chapter- can't wait to see what happens next.
10/2/2010 c6 28Saranghae Tenshi
omg! continue! i wanna guess that the wolf is eric, but i'm just guessing XD this is awesome! =D
10/1/2010 c6 8fantasylover4evr
EEEEEE! so adorable, i bet 10 bucks that the wolf is eric. but EEEEEEEE! i cant wait! :D plz update soon! :D
10/1/2010 c6 29Aggressively Hospitable
I won't lie I totally did a loud "Awwww!" when Jim was sleeping on top of the sheets. Perfect chapter- I am curious to see who the wolf is- maybe Eric? Maybe I am way off? Most likely I am way off but any way- love the way you keep us guessing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »