for Naruto: Lemon Chronicles

9/22/2011 c8 Kyukon
This is your best lemon story, hands down. So please, for the love of any lemon readers out there, focus on this one.

And I have to say Anko in this story is my most favourite Anko of all Anko's in others fics out there. She's like well, perversely eccentric.
9/12/2011 c8 8PostLifeSyndrome
What happened? You were writing some really good stuff, and then someone hit the brakes! Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee update soon.
9/9/2011 c7 Akuma-Heika
The end AN saying his dick is impossible is a little off. I know the largest on record was 2 ft or 24 inches. From what I remember I believe that that was its size limp. Since everyone's mind is already in the gutter I'll leave its erect size to your imaginations. Before anyone asks no I cant write the guys name. He was African and I couldn't speak it let alone attempt to spell it and that was when it was fresh on my mind. Been a few years and I just remember the name was bizarre...at least to an American like myself.
9/8/2011 c2 1Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus
thats what he thinks
8/26/2011 c8 jjones987
Aa
8/24/2011 c8 blasterdog
good stuff
8/20/2011 c5 Awsomeness7
samui is karui probably just a year older
8/20/2011 c2 Awsomeness7
ya you succeeded, but how the HELL did naruto's dick go from 8 inches to FIFTH-FUCKING-TEEN?
8/19/2011 c8 10avatoa
Good stuff. Good stuff. Looking forward to reading more!
8/3/2011 c8 8Jay-Jay12393
I guess I haven't reviewed this chapter. I could have swore I did. Oh well it was too awesome and I'm just waiting for Samui's turn. Please make haste.
7/29/2011 c8 DJatomica69
...

Wow...

And I thought Kiba was a dick.
7/24/2011 c1 5Neo-Genesis101
Great story so far man! big fan of your lemons, i just wish we all didn't have to wait so damn long before the next updates, so both this 'fic and "Days of Peace". also could i make a suggestion on the harem lineup? see if u can put Konan in there, you know after Naruto defeats Pain and all? she could "prove her allegiance" after joining Naruto.

I'm also looking forward to what you do with the Kumo girls, BTW, is it too much to ask if you throw Yugito in there to? Please? i'm a big fan of hers.

anyways, go luck with the rest of your fics; can't wait for the next chapter to be out (hopefully soon *crosses fingers*)

Peace! =)
7/20/2011 c8 PsychoticBoredGuy
I Say it should be the first one
7/13/2011 c8 ctrup
It's been over a month are you done writing?
7/10/2011 c8 4blood enraged