for Bella Volturi

keep going please
1/17/2013 c4 5FlowQueen
Almost two years longer?
11/13/2010 c10 2Kittens-Witch
Completely understand. You should totally post it!
11/13/2010 c10 7Celene Hudor Midnight
please post
11/13/2010 c10 4MadTwilighter
yeah i do. If you want me to like edit out the errors just message me the story and i will fix them for you. They have homework crap at my skool but does that mean i do it-no! i just do it b4 class starts.
11/13/2010 c9 MadTwilighter
i loved how relaxed bella was about victoria. -that made me laugh.
11/13/2010 c6 MadTwilighter
hahaha! I loved their bitch fight, though paragraphing would have made it easier to read. Is that song a real song?
11/13/2010 c5 MadTwilighter
What was Alice so sad about? You need to make sure all the questions are answered unless its obvious they're not being answered. Especially with the eyes comment, i wasn't sure if it was coz they were amber or if they were red.
11/13/2010 c4 MadTwilighter
This is really improving. Again with the spelling errors, they are easy to fix. I like the reunion. I really like Alice. But wouldnt the cullens be upset if bella joined the Volturi?
11/13/2010 c3 MadTwilighter
This is getting along good. Remember to put capitasl for pronouns and use spell check. Voltera is spelt like that not Voltura.
11/13/2010 c2 MadTwilighter
Umm, this was a bit confusing and there was some spelling errors. Try and make all your chapters all around the same length
11/13/2010 c1 MadTwilighter
AHH! cliffie. Just remember to put in a disclaimer and maybe a bit of better formatting would make it better. But otherwise GOOD!
10/9/2010 c9 7Celene Hudor Midnight
wow Edward he's so stupid. lolz.
10/9/2010 c1 chocolatecheesecake
pretty good story, although some parts didnt make sense. i think it would have been better if you had spent a bit more time on the transformation and if bella had been more wild as a newborn.
10/4/2010 c7 MichellevT93
That's to bad I'm sure counting down for you, 2 more days! can't wait for a new chapter, love it!
24 Page 1 2 Next »