for Goodbye

5/20/2011 c6 Catulicious
lol Sid! that question was so naive!

cant wait for the next update:)
3/30/2011 c5 29afrozenheart412
Best line ever "Mac, I might be moving but I will never leave you. You're my best friend."

It shows how much their friendship and love will never be broken with a little distance. :) I hope that everyone get the chance to tell her how much she has meant to them at the party, she can't leave without knowing how she has touched their lives. :) One of the parts I love about this is how you brought up All Access, I doubt that any of them would let her go out on a date without a full background check, LOL! Good job!
1/7/2011 c4 rocksmacked
It's chessy but love it! I can't wait for more..
1/7/2011 c3 rocksmacked
that's sad Stella really leaving.. I hate Stella's departure! :( I miss her so much...
1/7/2011 c4 4Carly Horne
it's a little cheesy but i love it
1/7/2011 c4 29afrozenheart412
Totally right, we may be happy for them but also a little sad that life won't be the same. :) I love the thought of Mac getting drunk trying to get the idea of her leaving out of his head. But deep down he knows, she has to do this for her, no one else. I hope she goes easy on him when he wakes in the morning.
12/13/2010 c3 afrozenheart412
She is really conflicted about this, isn't she? I can see how she doesn't want to leave her family, especially Mac with the way her nightmare had him crying. But at least she will know that she always has a home with all of them. :) LOVE the game that they played, it would be her to pick the one he just threw in there. LOL. Nice job!
12/13/2010 c2 afrozenheart412
I still love how she is going to everyone and saying goodbye, or how I like to see it, see you later. :) I can't wait to see what Mac wants to say to her at dinner. But my favorite conversation is between Sheldon and Stella, she didn't have to say she was taking the job, he just knew. :)
9/27/2010 c1 2kaledonia
You handled it far better than the writers who get paid to write the show did!
9/26/2010 c1 29afrozenheart412
Yeah, it kind of threw me off that there wasn't any we miss Stella but that is the show for you. But this is GREAT, and if you are counting votes...put me in for yes, I would love to see this continue with the rest of the team members.

I can see Mac being happy for her in here, and I think you nailed Danny's reaction well. He is not a big fan of changes, especially when it comes to his family. But like you have Lindsay say in here "That's not the kind of person Stella is for one." Exactly the way I see it, she will be back on the show...I believe it. Excellent job!