for His Voice Resides

10/5/2012 c4 4Tekie Scythe
Aww. With Reid like that he can't even scream in frustration!
10/4/2012 c3 Tekie Scythe
Noooo! He's getting more and more depressed!
10/4/2012 c2 Tekie Scythe
Poor Reid!
10/4/2012 c1 Tekie Scythe
You keep hurting Reid! Sadist! Love the story so far though!
9/23/2012 c6 Trahnfisch
hey! this story really sounds good... i would love reading it... but i hate wip's...

soooo...will you please finish this story and pm me when you completed it so i can start reading?

pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!
8/2/2012 c6 2marble-fire
Oh please update this! It is such a good story! Loving every bit :)
7/31/2012 c6 16DarkSecretLove
I really do hope you will continue this story, as I'm loving it to bits! I'm impressed with your writing here, it must be incredibly hard to not make read talk continually, and even more to reduce all that talking to some words written on a paper!
Really loved it! :)
7/29/2012 c3 DarkSecretLove
... It was fantastic. I feel sooo sorry for poor Spencer... Now it's time for bed, though, so I'll continue reading tomorrow .
Loved it!
5/29/2012 c6 Pamikae
Hi! I just found this story and was so loving it! I was dismayed to find it had no ending although it looked as if you had planned more chapters from your AN at the end. I'm hoping that maybe you just got into some of your other stories and forgot to go back to this one? I'd love to see this one finished! You've done an amazing job with this story! The feelings you have been able to express with Spencer as he deals with the injuries as well as the others on the team as they try to deal with it all. Especially Morgan! Please think about finishing the story!
1/12/2012 c6 Steflora
I really like reading emotional roller coaster of Reid through this hardship of his. Great story, but needs to be finished!
11/5/2011 c1 65BlackBeautyQueen33
That was one hell ofa chapter
10/21/2011 c6 Sebby-chan3000
awesome story so far
7/30/2011 c6 2msdarque
Wonderful, sad, great to read... Like it a lot!

Poor Reid, of course, but he's tough and has great support from friends and Clooney. ;)

Eager to read more, hopefully... congrats!
4/22/2011 c6 lpearson
I LOVE this story. How I wish that you would continue this angst filled story! You are a great writer! Thank you.
1/26/2011 c6 8Fantasy's Magic
I really don't know why this doesn't have more reviews! It's really well written, and the plot is really good (I've always wanted to write and read stories where the main character goes mute somehow, but I never seem to find them. Any that are actually good, anyways). But you haven't updated since October! :O Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to when you do :)

FM