for His Voice Resides

10/3/2010 c4 Green Penguin
our poor genius-i understand his feelings, must suck that he can't quite express them or doesn't want to-but totally understandable. there're certain things words and gestures, written or otherwise, just can't quite express anyway. they'll get it, and he'll be okay. I wanna make him some hot chocolate or tea and honey for his throat and give him a big hug and loan him my sign language books (maybe he could teach me, i'd be so lucky!)
10/3/2010 c4 1lolyncut
This is so sad, and it's only chapter 4. I don't know how you're going to get Reid out of this hell he's in.
10/3/2010 c4 1168luvcarter
Excellent chapter, so sad. Makes me wish I could just give him a huge hug.
9/30/2010 c1 SagepunkSom
I don't know if you are going for accuracy on some details from the show itself but I just wanted to let you know that the vacation spot that ended with serial killers was Jamaica not the Bahamas. That is where Morgan and Elle went together after being invited by Morgan's friend who owns the hotel they stay at. It was the last episode of season one and the pilot of season 2.
9/30/2010 c3 2pipinheart
This is a lovely chapter...I can hear thier voices even, great work with each character.Poor Spencer, he has had a hard blow, and to find out that it may be temporary, with a chance it could be permenant must be hard. Good ol' Morgan is there though, and Garcia was great with the gifts...

Can't wait to hear more...
9/29/2010 c3 1168luvcarter
Poor Spencer, gotta be hard not to talk.
9/29/2010 c3 Thelostone2013
Well done! It was sweet and sad at the same time - I love that Garcia got him the different colored markers. It's so Garcia-ish! :D
9/29/2010 c3 koalaface
this just keeps getting better and better. keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
9/29/2010 c3 24purplerayz
This was a cute/sad chapter! This reminds me of when my sister was on voice rest for a little while, and she carried a little notebook and pen with her. Some people couldn't get the concept that she could still hear and kept wanting to write back to her in the notebook :P

Anyways, can't wait for more!
9/28/2010 c2 Thelostone2013
Excellent chapter - I can't wait to see what's next! :D
9/28/2010 c2 25Rayne McKenna
Oh my! I was so worried! I know that we all tend to hurt our lovely genius but I was really freaked! Putting this on alert. Keep it coming! Great job!
9/27/2010 c2 9danicalif80
my dear poor Spencer. i hope he will eventually get his voice back? please?
9/27/2010 c2 Crossed by the Stars
awww! CMON! huuuuugh hurry please i really like this one
9/27/2010 c2 Green Penguin
i wanna hug him-reid has a sweet voice, i love to hear it all the time. I knew i had to be right about the van (yay me-brain works occasionally!)

keep it up! wonder what happened and how things'll go from here.
9/27/2010 c2 2pipinheart
Poor Reid...after everthing has happened and now he can't talk. Its good his friends are near him...
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »