for Close Encounters of the Sixx Kind

3/28/2015 c1 6EmeraldSeaGamer
When I saw Artemis Fowl in the Invader Zim crossovers section, my eyes immediately grew wide and I was like:...there are others... D I LOVE INVADER ZIM AND ARTEMIS FOWL SOOOO MUCH I THINK IMA GONNA S'PLODE! (explodes in a huge blast of pure fangirl energy)
3/24/2014 c1 Guest
Huh.
1/4/2012 c1 5MissBliss8527
PLEASE continue! This seems really interesting!
12/11/2011 c1 7AllyJackson
Woah! Speechless! This story has some GREAT potential! Please, please update, and really soon, too! Please? I love this story! Two of my favorite things in the world paired up!

AllyJackson

ut lego, est delecto

to read, is to love.
10/9/2011 c1 mashalien
Nice idea! You don't seem to want to continue this, I'd do it, with your permission of course. I'd post it just on Artemis Fowl fanfiction simply because people don't seem to search Artemis Fowl/ Invader Zim crossovers. Please reply.
4/28/2011 c1 chaoscrow
Wow... I must say this is surprising. This story is actually sounding really good from the first chapter. I thought that I was going to hate it because I usually hate peoples oc's but this must be one of the first ocs that I am actually interested in. Please update soon I eager to see what will happen next. :)
12/9/2010 c1 creativeLunatic
omfg please continue! this sounds like it's gonna be good! :D it's already off to a great start!
9/26/2010 c1 3RoboticMasterMind
Very interesting. I haven't read Artemis Fowl in years, and your OC is also interesting. I'm curious with what will happen next!