for Beauty and the Bat

8/4 c2 7GoatedReads
Good work, so far seems promising
7/31 c1 GoatedReads
Not bad, this is a pretty good start man
7/21 c44 21B.E.A.T.N
It's cool to see Thomas and Abigal following in the footsteps of their parents like this. I hope we one day get to see more of it. Until that day arrives, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c43 B.E.A.T.N
Finally, the siblings know about the Batcave, as hopefully Abigal will get help for her "little friend" in her head. Although, wasn't the face destroyed a long time ago? Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c42 B.E.A.T.N
Okay, This plot point is quite frightening. Abigal has a Joker in her head that can take control and make her go crazy. At some point, she has to tell her family about what Jay can do! I can't wait for that! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c41 B.E.A.T.N
Just when things were going right again. Dick and Ivy got married and adopted Mazie, Crane took the job of butler after Alfred's funeral, but now Abigal has an imaginary friend named Jay! This doesn't bode well... Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c40 B.E.A.T.N
Woah. I got chills. From the homages to Killing Joke and the Dark Knight Rises, to the intensity of the final battle with the Joker, this was amazing! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c39 B.E.A.T.N
This just keeps getting more and more intense as it goes on! My hands are shaking as I get more excited to see what happens next! I just pray they can save BOTH kids, especially Abigal, since she started getting exposed to the gas! Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c38 B.E.A.T.N
Holy crap. Now the entire country is in danger alongside the kids! And the Legion of Doom are behind all of this! I can't wait to see what happens next! Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c37 B.E.A.T.N
Damn. You had the balls to kill off Alfred! That's no small feat. I'm anxious to see what s going to happen next. Bruce and Harley have to save their kids from the Joker! FOR ALFRED! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21 c36 B.E.A.T.N
The cliffhanger! Alfred has been shot, and the Joker is there for the kids! This is NOT going to end well for someone! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/16 c35 B.E.A.T.N
And this chapter is just perfect. The wedding was so romantic, and it's nice to see so many of these characters there and happy for the couple. I'm excited to see how Bruce and Harley Wayne continue their loves together. Also, I think Dick and Ivy being a couple is a very neat idea, that I'm surprised more stories don't do it. Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/16 c34 B.E.A.T.N
Very interesting. Dick and Ivy have taken on the roles of Batman and Batwoman, as Harley and Bruce have to watch over their little bundles of joy. I also really like the bit of teasing Ivy gave Dick. Kinda makes me hope that'll lead to something. Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/16 c33 B.E.A.T.N
Such a joyous chapter! Welcome to the world, Abigal and Thomas Wayne! I'm excited to see how the Nat family and their friends take care of these bundles of joy. Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/16 c32 B.E.A.T.N
Really cool, having Bruce revealing his identity to his reformed team. And I'm just imagining the group babysitting the kids. Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
601 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »