FanFiction.Net

nice.
10/12 c6 wearedeadpool
pretty good.
6/16 c1 Cryzy
please finish writing this and please don't drop it
2/9 c1 Guest
Just read the Secret Fellowship, such a good prologue. Could you update it pleeeeeeeaaaaaase ?
12/10/2021 c44 Guest
when is the next chapter
8/4/2021 c2 5GoatedReads
Good work, so far seems promising
7/31/2021 c1 GoatedReads
Not bad, this is a pretty good start man
7/21/2021 c44 35B.E.A.T.N
It's cool to see Thomas and Abigal following in the footsteps of their parents like this. I hope we one day get to see more of it. Until that day arrives, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c43 B.E.A.T.N
Finally, the siblings know about the Batcave, as hopefully Abigal will get help for her "little friend" in her head. Although, wasn't the face destroyed a long time ago? Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c42 B.E.A.T.N
Okay, This plot point is quite frightening. Abigal has a Joker in her head that can take control and make her go crazy. At some point, she has to tell her family about what Jay can do! I can't wait for that! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c41 B.E.A.T.N
Just when things were going right again. Dick and Ivy got married and adopted Mazie, Crane took the job of butler after Alfred's funeral, but now Abigal has an imaginary friend named Jay! This doesn't bode well... Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c40 B.E.A.T.N
Woah. I got chills. From the homages to Killing Joke and the Dark Knight Rises, to the intensity of the final battle with the Joker, this was amazing! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c39 B.E.A.T.N
This just keeps getting more and more intense as it goes on! My hands are shaking as I get more excited to see what happens next! I just pray they can save BOTH kids, especially Abigal, since she started getting exposed to the gas! Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c38 B.E.A.T.N
Holy crap. Now the entire country is in danger alongside the kids! And the Legion of Doom are behind all of this! I can't wait to see what happens next! Until then, have a great day/night and stay safe.
7/21/2021 c37 B.E.A.T.N
Damn. You had the balls to kill off Alfred! That's no small feat. I'm anxious to see what s going to happen next. Bruce and Harley have to save their kids from the Joker! FOR ALFRED! Until next time, have a great day/night and stay safe.
606 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »