for Confusion

3/1/2015 c3 Guest
Good story, but try to maybe work on your punctuation and point of views and what not.
6/20/2013 c3 5CptnCorr219
Seems my old review was a little redundant. I'm really likin this story. PLEASE DON'T WAIT SO LONG TO UPDATE PLEASE! I wanna know what happens now!
6/20/2013 c1 CptnCorr219
Goodnexcept that the POV keeps changing, sometimes midsentence. Instead of switching from 'she' to 'I' midsentence and then back, just go with one. Either first person or third.
3/24/2013 c3 18Da Kurlzz
great story update soon please
3/8/2013 c1 1BriAllDay
I think it's funny that this fic is called "Confusion" because grammatically there is a lot to be confused about in this story. One of the biggest problems with this fic grammatically is that you confuse the readers by switching between first person pronouns and third person pronouns. Decided if you want to this story to be in the first, second or third person. In fics like this I find that it's always best to write in the third person. In terms of plot I think you have something good going here just fix the grammar issues and this story will be so much better.

Good luck with your story.
8/6/2012 c2 1zyry
I cant wait for the next chapter ! I love this story! So Sasuke is gonna appear at some point ...right?
8/2/2012 c2 amy
wow its really good but you have to distinguish between the povs. but i love the point of your story
8/2/2012 c1 Ana
i really love it love the chapter
7/28/2012 c1 zyry
not updating ! c'mon !
7/28/2011 c1 k.shirley
Wow^^

It's nice and romantic^^

But it hurt to see Hinata cry bcuz of him..

Pls update soon^^
6/20/2011 c1 27kotina
i think its a intresting plot and that it could go far if you got a beta to handle all the errors in it
6/1/2011 c1 16pokefreak59
I like it lol, wish it was a bit longer though...
2/22/2011 c1 9oceanmoon
This is a really good story with a great plot. My only suggestion would be to watch your tenses of words. I believe that this has the potential to be a great story.
1/8/2011 c1 Firework's Feelings
Now thats what I call the title matching the story. It was very good. It was probably just me, but what point of view was it based on?
12/20/2010 c1 1LovelyInu
This story makes me want to cry...! omg... its heatbreaking but i like it, plz do a chapter2!
20 Page 1 2 Next »