for Mr Grayson

1/28/2021 c1 12Village-Mystic
I enjoyed the POV and alternate plot points, as well as the "in-joke" to the reader about "mating fever."
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
Delightful.
9/17/2012 c1 49cilepe
I love embarrassed Vulcans.
10/22/2011 c1 9ViBookWorm
LOL! I think I know what disease it was *coughponfarrcough*

REALLY FUNNY! i think the ending was perfect :)
9/26/2011 c1 2SpaceEngineerPeanut
Hee Hee! Amanda's quite a rascal, isn't she? Good one, thanks.
7/28/2011 c1 60startraveller776
LOL! Too cute. This line had me in stitches: "Her husband got a particular fever and passed it on to her, you see."

Fun story!
12/2/2010 c1 85Firewolfe
Very nicely done. Normally I am not a fan of the 2009 St universe. This fic however is a rare exception. I have to say it was priceless. Welld one.
10/16/2010 c1 jackiemack916
I just have to say, this was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. I think you've done a wonderful job.
9/26/2010 c1 12VickyFromGreece
Oh, this story is sooo funny! I always have in my mind Amanda's look at Spock while revealing his pet sehlat - that look was that sealed her "mischievous" nature and you use that so well here that it was a true pleasure reading it! Nyota will never know what a mischief a particular "fever" can cause. Poor Mr. Grayson... although I am pretty sure he is not the victim he appears to be... LOL! Very clever story or should I say fascinating? ;-)
9/26/2010 c1 sf.fangirl
:) Very cute. I read this before and of course knew this had to be the same story with such a title. But I read it again, and it's still amusing. I think it captured Sarek and Amanda very well without either of them being outragious. Most of what Uhura got she discovered by eavesdropping.