for Associations

epic
1/12/2014 c1 2014 calling
MORE!
8/10/2013 c1 2angelg0722
I really like this! Of course the plot would be rather complex. Then again- its marked as complete... It wiuld be awesome if you continued it!
10/1/2012 c1 5Here Forever
This was stunningly awesome! I almost want more:)
7/20/2012 c1 Silvermoon of Forestclan
I like your ideas! I would love to read it if you ever continue!
-Silvermoon
6/16/2012 c1 4Sakura Ichigo Morihiko
You should write a fix continuing on this.

It would make for an interesting read.
1/1/2012 c1 animelvr16
I really liked this story and i hope you post another chapter
11/27/2011 c1 8Merci Monsieur
Ah, you absolutely must continue this story. I realize it's been years, but I'm hoping you haven't lost your muse. Please do consider, at the very least, a sequel. I like how there's minimal dialogue and it focuses greatly on thought, action, past, and past action. It's a wonderful little ficlet, all in all. However, the dialogue is a little forced. That's the only issue here. I'd say this is the best CMxDN crossover on here. I am not even kidding. Check out the other ones.

Also, do you think you'd like to beta and/or coauthor a story for/with me? I'm searching for a person with interests in both Death Note and Criminal Minds, who is also a good writer. You seem to fit the criteron to a T. I could go on, but... Anyway, please consider it and PM me if you are at all curious.

For giving me a fun litte time with your story, I wish you make a lovely day. :)
11/18/2011 c1 EyeForAnEar
Hi, just wanted to say that I love this story a lot. In almost every DN/CM crossover on this website, it involves Reid and L, but the idea of Reid actually being at Wammy's is unique to yours, and that's probably why I like your story the most. It's so cool to imagine that Reid was actually considered a candidate for L's successor. Great job.
10/19/2011 c1 3animeguysaremylife
Love this idea. Reid and L are eerily similar, and it totally makes sense. Please continue? PLEASE? PLEASEEE
7/12/2011 c1 5chocobnyluv
hmmmm. this is intresting. . . . I like it! too bad it's labled as "complete", otherwise I would be begging you to continue it. I guess that I have nothing to loose, eh? If you would please, if you ever have the time, or if you ever get a writers block that needs to be chipped away, please consider writing a sequel to this fic. Pretty pretty please?
7/9/2011 c1 2ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass
Eek. I would be freaked if I were Reid in this case as well.
6/11/2011 c1 9DanceOfTheEntWives
i want more! i normally dislike DN but this combo: L and reid is awesome! i hope one day you'll write more about the two of them. perhaps BB too? i don't know. (because i'm not a fan i have troubles with the timeline so perhaps that wouldn't even be possible...)
4/12/2011 c1 69Touch of the Wind
Awesome!
9/30/2010 c1 7PinkHimeLacus
OMG this was awesome. I was in awe. Please more PLEASE? Thanks for sharing.
17 Page 1 2 Next »