for A Walk in the Park

1/10/2015 c1 34TheBlackForest
A little confusing, but good and I like it. :)
7/22/2012 c1 Kichi93
Oh my god this was so freaking good! I wish it wasn't a oneshot :( But thank you for such an amazing read 3
6/12/2012 c1 3Sadie Aurora Night
That was… how do I put this? Wow, amazing, aweinspiring, just plain wonderful. You portray Robin ( or Renegade) perfectly. You show his self- doubt and his personality sucumbing to his hatred. I always thought Robin showed some hatred for Terra when she was apprentice to Slade because he thought he was replaced. It's interesting to see it the other way around. This story should be given an award! You obviously know Dick Grayson ( by far the best Robin)! Congrats and I would love to see more of this.
11/24/2011 c1 7ConsultingWesen
:O Wow that was intense.

Poor Robin all alone in the world. :(

Great job!
7/31/2011 c1 10Pumpkiboo
poor robin! TOT
6/9/2011 c1 11Vamprella9008
This is an amazing one shot and I am really surprise there not more reviews, because this definitely deserves more!

I was pretty much absorbed from the beginning. To see things from Robin's perspective was pretty mind blowing...I love it!

I loved the endding as well...a perfect cliff hanger...it definitely made me want to read more!

Also,I admire your word choices, smooth transitions from paragrapgh to paragraph, and descriptions of the Titans! You did an excellent job!

This offically is going as a favorite story! :)
6/5/2011 c1 BlackCanaryQueen
Whoa.

What can I say here that will do this story justice? Hmmmm,

well first off, let me tell you that you write Robin beautifully in this and he seems for the most part in character. I can imagine that with people replacing him he'd for sure turn to Slade.

I think that the teen titans getting all tougher is because Rob isn't there to help 'em out. They have to figure it out all by themselves and since they're noobs it doesn't work out well.

I'm suprised they didn't turn completely evil.

When you were talking about Terra was her past being unable to control her powers? It seems to me like that would work because in the episodes she was all touchy about that subject. I really don't like her, like I understand why she did it in the show but in the comics she just sucks.

WOW! Have I bored you to tears yet? Sorry, I'll go now(;

GREAT JOB! 11/10
1/31/2011 c1 2Robynx Naida
(Shudder) k this is cool. i like how it's a graduall change in Robin not, all of a sudden he likes being evil, kind of thing. and i also like how you showed the rest of the characters without having to leave Robin's mind.

love your storys, Keep up the good work
10/10/2010 c1 19Addicted2Books13
Oh god you've figured out his one and greatest weakness... okay two greatest weaknesses... add three, sory... 1) the titans 2) STARFIRE! 3) Robin's ablility to second guess himself. Just awesome I cant wait to read some more of you stories and oh I was just wondering you would read one of my stories. I'm a big Robin and Slade fan, not slash, I just love the rivalry and i think you would really like my story Breaking Law.
9/27/2010 c1 4dlsky
Interesting piece. There was more in the underlying then in the words of image. I think as I was reading the thought that Slade (clever as he is) never contemplated how Robin's absense from the team (this early in the teams development) quite possibly could have lead (had Robin been as you're tale takes us, been captured and kept by Slade) how they're not yet bonding, or knowing each other so faithfully, might lead the remaining titans to darker side personality traits. Could Robin's absence like this cause the Titans to turn evil and lead them to become villians themselves? Interesting story line to ponder, your words invoke creative thought.

Thanks for sharing, it also was a very pleasent and smoooth read. You ere poetically narrative.