for Torn

9/16 c94 BugsyM39
Hi there. I hope you update soon. I have read this story twice now. I can't wait for more chapters.
9/9 c94 Mhyrne01
updates?
9/9 c94 Mhyrne01
updates?
8/26 c94 Guest
Thank you for sharing your words. I'm enjoying them.
8/18 c94 melliel211
please let there be more
8/11 c94 11Alycat13
Can’t wait to read what happens next.
8/9 c1 1plbsmiles
I just finished dreading this wonderful story. I put everything else aside and any time it had to read, this was it. I do hope it will have an ending. It’s too god not to be completed.
7/28 c94 alklucio
Back for another re-read. Still as amazing as ever. I’m so anxious to see where the story goes. I hope all is well with you and that you’ll be able to continue this story soon.
7/16 c23 Guest
omg I just found this story like yesterday and who needs therapy when you can have fanfiction lol
6/18 c94 Spawn
I miss this story. I hope that you finish it because it's too good to sit gathering cobwebs.
6/12 c94 Guest
I'm finally back after years of not reading this and all I can say is, this is still amazing to reread like the very first time I read it back in 2015 or 2016. It's been a journey and I hope that we could reach Bella's story up to the end. I'll patiently wait for that day. For now, i wish you're well 3 Stay safe
6/2 c94 2Tana2001
As always as pleasure to read!
I don’t know how many times I have read your story so far.. I always come back to it and then I’m drawn into the story like it was a first time read.
I love how you depict the characters. Edward is just so sweet even though he surely is struggling himself.
Is there gonna be another EPOV before the end? I’d love that.
I really hope you find the time to update soon because this great story just needs an ending. I can’t wait to read how it’s all gonna play out.
Is she gonna sue Laurent and Stefan?
What about Helen?
Hope you write an epiloguemaybe Bella and Edward in collegeAnyway I’m sure it’ll be awesome.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
5/23 c94 Anastasia
I started reading this story a long time ago. 2014 maybe. It was translated on russian Twilight web-site and wasn't finished back then. It's the first story I tried to read in English. It was a bad idea))) Very bad! So I waited until the translator did her job and read it again.

Now, almost 10 years later, I come back to this story. It's still amazing, and I really hope you will finish it. This story is deserved to be completed.

And it's great to see Helen's diary. Though when she first appeared in story I didn't want to see her point of view, no I think it would be interesting to know why she left Bella. She loved her, at least in the beginning. So what happened during 2 years they spend with Laurent?
5/9 c94 1EdwardLoverForever13
Please continue writing this story! I would love to see how Bella’s story ends. I want her to get justice and be happy.
4/9 c94 Aquilae Ravenclaw
I love this so much. I find it so beautifully written and I really hope this masterpiece is finished (though I understand sometimes a break is needed). All I can say is when it is updated I will be here faster than you can say Quidditch. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
18,123 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »