FanFiction.Net
for Torn

2/12/2021 c87 sosueme
I've snuck ahead in the reviews to see what is coming and I just can't go there - after all she's been through! I'll this as the last chapter and call it the HEA I always need. Maybe when the story is competed, I'll come back - maybe! Thank you for such a beautiful and enlightening story. I wish you the very best and hope you are doing well.
2/12/2021 c83 sosueme
Bella's feeling more comfortable in her own skin. I'm glad.
2/12/2021 c76 sophAlessa
I like this version of Victoria and James, i was worried you would make them evil but i like how you have done it
2/11/2021 c64 sophAlessa
Phew emotional chapter
2/11/2021 c61 sophAlessa
I freaking love Rosalie
2/11/2021 c57 sophAlessa
Beautiful chapter. Ouffff really hitting me deep. Needed though.
2/11/2021 c74 sosueme
Loving this story so much. Thanks.
2/10/2021 c40 sophAlessa
Really powerful chapter
2/8/2021 c6 sophAlessa
Very well written, great story so far!
2/7/2021 c64 sosueme
The Cullen family has a special way of turning a sad, potentially spiraling downhill moment into a group hug complete with love, laughter, and pure acceptance. I love the visual.
2/6/2021 c56 sosueme
A broken wrist and barely a sound or a sigh. That is just completely sad.
2/6/2021 c54 sosueme
I love how close the girls are getting, how Bella is letting them in and learning to trust. Those scars ... so horrifying. The way you write this offers such beauty in the muck.
2/4/2021 c49 sosueme
Wow. We're there. Great writing. Fantastic feelings, it's just so much to take in. The break through is messy and beautiful at the same time.
2/4/2021 c44 sosueme
I loooovvee the slow burn. It makes every teeny, tiny milestone so much bigger! She went for the full mama bear hug - woot!
2/3/2021 c93 Gurdt