for The Damage Has Been Done

1/2/2011 c16 1talkygirl
awesome story! totally love it, sincerely talkygirl!
12/18/2010 c5 xXSanctusAvaritiaXx
I don't like romance really, but I really like it (which is very strange, btw)

Some things unclear for me... sorry

The next morning, Holly was woken by white sunlight

- I thought it was already five in the morning! They slept for a whole day?

He turned and blundered to the door.

- So he was half healed and sleepy and was going to shop at some store... he'd better be staying in bed! And of all places why in a hotel? Why not just fowl manor...?

She had decided to walk the short distance to the nearest magical hotspot.

- Is two miles really that short... for a fairy? That's about 3km!
12/12/2010 c16 pennilee
Hmmm... Artemis is a bit OOC, but it's fine. There are some punctuation mistakes too, so you should fix them. Please don't ask me where it is, just find it yourself. After all, I'm only giving you advice.

~CorruptionToday
12/12/2010 c16 6AllByMyLonesome
wow. great story. very original. well, as original as you can get with fanfiction =], anyways, congrats on a story well told and all...I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
12/12/2010 c16 2lmp90
good story! i like the fact of everyone being mesmerized by the unknown... :) hopefully the sequel will be awsome
12/11/2010 c1 artemis
I don't think what you've written here suits artemis's personality. Although, your vocabulary and grammar was pretty good as compared to others. But still i think you forgot that artemis is not supposed to be that weak. And yes, you wrote in a very Eoin Colfer sort of way. Improve!
12/10/2010 c16 5mischievous101
*attacks you with a ballpen*

BY THE POWER OF THE PEN, I'm going to give you the initiative to FINISH that sequel, you hear me? *ballpen tip glints threateningly in lamplight*

YOU HEAR ME? Did I get my point across? This. Is. UNACCEPTABLE! You shall finish this until NO MORE CLIFFIES REMAIN. Okay? Okay! OKAY?

*hyperventilates* I think you get it. Now. This ballpen happens to be finely tipped at the end. And since we're all authors (mostly) here on Fanfiction(dot)net, death by the pen would be the fitting capital punishment.

*pats your back* I tend to give violent reviews when faced with cliffies. Relax. I don't really mean it. (You hope. -.-)

May all writer's block die in Flames,

~Bunnie

(GAH I hate writer's block. It's terrible.)
12/9/2010 c16 Artemis Fowl Lover
Wait one second i forgot to say something sorry

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl

~AFL
12/9/2010 c16 Artemis Fowl Lover
I've been a pretty good at this reviewing thing and i'm going to ask you a favor and i hope you will listen i would love it if you try to have Arty and Holly have one of those moments like they had in book number six like Arty thinks syhes died and gets all sad and then does something to fix it and then there all mush and its so sweet it make you get a cavity and its so cute and i just love to see them all mush and gush if you can't i get it 100% but if you then please do
12/9/2010 c16 perfectlyderranged
The ending was just beautiful! A sequel is a really good idea, but I think the first chapter has to be very well thought, out good luck with that. Please put the sequel up soon and if you need any help just ask. C=

Bye for now!
12/9/2010 c16 rainbowmouse
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's both a depressing and romantic end...I can't wait for the sequel :D
12/9/2010 c4 15MouseMaster42
Wow...ouch.

...That's about all I can say. Usually I don't like people abusing Arty, but you did it in a really ironic way that made me not care so much.
12/8/2010 c16 A. Thorn
I'm glad there's a sequel, you had me sayin what?
12/8/2010 c2 MouseMaster42
I just find it hysterically ironic that ARTEMIS is the one who got kidnapped. XD

You did a great job with the style, it sounds like an Artemis Fowl book. :)
12/8/2010 c16 Artemis Fowl Lover
THANKS FOR GIVING ME A SHOUT OUT I WILL ALL AWAYS LOVE YOUR WORK I FELL LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY TO KNOW IT SOME WHAT OVER I ALWAYS WILL AND DO LOVE YOUR WORK AND AS ALWAYS

PEACE,LOVE,AND ARTEMIS FOWL