for The Damage Has Been Done

12/8/2010 c16 3cyanicism
Wow! Good job on the end, it was cool! Oh and in answer to your question, no there is nothing funny about your apparent addiction to cliff-hangers. It's so rediculously annoying that I can't even put it into words, and I have an extensive vocabulary for an eighth-grader. But ya know what? In a wierd way, I kind of enjoy those cliff-hangers. And they only annoy me further because of it, but if you left out all the cliff-hangers it just wouldn't be right! So keep on going. Just try to tone it down a little. The suspense had me chewing my nails off! Well, not literally, but you get the point! Oh, and thanks for the mention- you make me feel important! ^_^

So, stay awesome, and for Pete's sake, (who the hell is this Pete guy anyway, and why am I talking about him?) HURRY UP AND POST STORM! Uh, please? Ginourmous platter of virtual cookies here for your enjoyment!

Signing off, =Dawn Light
12/8/2010 c16 WeLovePercyJackson
WOW. This story has rocked my world... THANK YOU! I will forgive you for that cliffie at the end ;)I'll be SURE to read the sequel, Im really looking forward to it! THHHAAAANNNNKKK YYYOOOOUUUU! Love, Ellie 3
12/5/2010 c15 7Ladye Greene Sleves
Love this story please continue
12/3/2010 c15 Name
w00t! 120 reviews! (ok now its 121, so sue me) that obviously tells me you are doing somthing right! (as if i didnt know that already) asoume story! and my thoughts on the sequel Idea? HECK YES! that would be ASOUME! U ROCK!
12/2/2010 c15 A. Thorn
A great chapter, and a surprisingly quick update. I am satisfied, for now :P. Hurry up with the next one already!

But take your time :)
12/2/2010 c15 Artemis Fowl Lover
ITS HER ISN'T IT ITS OPAL THAT LILTTE WITCH I HATE HATE HATE OPAL BUT SHE DOES MAKE IT CRAZY I CAN'T BELIVE YOUR GOING TO END IT I WILL MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH (SOB) BUT5 I GUESS YOU COULD ALWAYS WRITE AN OTHER STORY 'HINT' 'HINT' AND I COULD DRY MY CRYING EYES AND BE SO THAT WE MAY ALL SMILE AND BE SINCE I CONTORL THE WORLD MAWHAHAMAWAHAHA LOL

PEACE,LOVE,AND ARTEMIS FOWL

~AFL
11/30/2010 c14 rainbowmouse
YAAAAYYYY! We didn't all have to wait forever between chapters :D

You, dear ktw18, are amazing. And so is your story.

But...After Christmas will you start a new story?
11/30/2010 c14 A. Thorn
Absolutely stunning, an amazing work. Hope to see it update :)
11/30/2010 c14 13rosepetals98
I love this story. There are so many twists and turns, like the clone idea, the magic-sucking idea and it's truly amazing and creative. Your grammar and spelling is excellent which makes it very comfortable to read. It has just the right amount of everything, drama, action, romance and it's all very in character at the same time. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Well done and continue updating!
11/29/2010 c14 perfectlyderranged
OMG IM SO IN LOVE!thats all i got to say C:
11/29/2010 c14 Stefan Bashkir
This is DEFINATLY the longest and most satisfying to read fan fiction that i have read. EVER. I salute you "ktw18". Heck, i think i might just print off a couple copies of this and distribute them around the school to a few of my Artemis-Fowl-reading friends, (giving you all due credit, of course). Did I mention that one of the above friends is my high school physics teacher? He has just finished reading the 7th book and I rather think he would enjoy it. Anyways, one last random parting shot before i finish. Why is it that Artemis has never given holly a nickname, even though she calls him arty? I think it would be a highly entertaining and original if Artemis embarrassed holly for once. I think I’ll suggest a few. How about... Wellll... Hollyhock? As in the flower? WAIT I've got it! HOLLYPOP! Seeing as Artemis HATES lollypops but he, well… you get the idea. You are free to use this as you wish, as well as anyone else who might see this, and it would be really nice if you gave me, Stefan Bashkir, credit too. (But i won’t kill you if you don’t, just knowing that something i suggested was used by an author more skilled than I would be enough to keep me happy). Thanks for keeping all of us Artemis Fowl fans happy!

-Stefan Bashkir
11/29/2010 c14 Artemis Fowl Lover
OMG YUOR WORK IS SUPER AWSOME I L-O-V-E IT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING AND UPDATE ASAP I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH THANKS AGAIN FOR KEEPPING THEM TOGETHER I LOVE HOW YOU WORD YOUR STORY AND I LOVE PLOT AND ITS HELPED ME A LOT THIS WEEK ANYWAY I LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY A FAITHFUL REVIEWER ALWAY AND FOREVER

~AFL
11/29/2010 c14 13DreamerGirl2245
poor arty he only wants whats best for Holly
11/29/2010 c5 21TMI
Great story so far! I just wanted to point out that if Holly is supposed to be doing 24/7 surveillance, it's not very good of her to sleep at the same time as her charge, or let him go out by himself, unprotected, just to buy clothes. Just wanted to tell you that, in case you ever go back and edit your chapters.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading! You'll probably hear from me again!

~TMI~
11/29/2010 c14 3cyanicism
Ohhhhh, good job! Hey do you think maybe Mulch will turn on the Council and help Arty out? That'd be cool...
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »