FanFiction.Net
for You'll Be My

10/23/2014 c1 30Dante Morose
Maybe I shouldn't have read this so early in the morning. Gah! I think I might cry! This was too well written. My heart aches for Cloud. It's just- It's too much! Zack, nooo! You can't leave Cloud all alone.
-Dante
3/4/2014 c1 18frankannestein
I cry every time. No matter how many renditions, how many viewpoints, words or visuals . . . I cry every time! I love Zack, and Cloud, so much. This was pretty powerful. I think you captured Cloud's confusion and heartbreak!

Anne
7/11/2013 c1 dracosfairmaiden
That was sad but beautiful at the same time.

Poor Cloud wakes from a year long coma and the first thing he sees is his best friend dying. I can feel Cloud's grief and sadness as I read. Your descriptions were amazing.

Great job!
11/15/2011 c1 VLC2010
This is the BEST one shot ever!

Oh my god, I had tears on my face when I did watch FF7 Crisis Core on youtube.

I could imagine the feelings that you wrote on this fic.

It is very powerful, gripping emotions that sure had got the readers attention.

You had stayed true to the characters.

I could see a very well done metaphors, that brought out the strong impact on me, the flow of your description and because you were using the 'I', I could imagine being Cloud Strife for one second.

The metaphors, example - the rains: crystallised. I was already thinking on the Lifestream.

This scene, I could imagine it being filmed in my head.

I was finding some FF7 using the 'I' format and I stumbled onto yours! Congratulations on this one shot! I'm already up to the start of chapter 4.
5/7/2011 c1 70Wishful-Thoughts0
im just. . . Speechless. This was amazing, and I truly loved it.
2/3/2011 c1 5TrifectaAeterna
This was very good. Thanks for writing it!
11/12/2010 c1 12NobodyVIII
Golly, this scene tore my heart out watching it. Reading it did the same. Good, clean, concise. I liked...and hated. In a good way. Poooor Zack. Pooooor Cloud. :( ;)
9/28/2010 c1 10rain chant
I nearly started crying when I read this. It's really moving. The only thing that I would have changed is that I wouldn't have had Cloud look 'softly' at Zack. For some reason, that makes him seem a bit more girly than I think he is...but that's totally personal preference. This is an excellent story.