for Alpha and Omega

1/31/2017 c1 32DarkSorcerer888
Needed is another chapter or a sequel. Define the trials of Arceus' redemption and the attempts from Lucifer to hinder her, you should. Randomly speaking like Yoda, I am.
8/5/2015 c1 27Shadow'sDelight
Beautiful work! :)
6/26/2015 c1 24ShadowKnight49
Christianity versus Pokémon... no contest! God always wins!
PRAISE GAWD OUR HOLY SAVIOR!
2/16/2015 c1 N-032
WHY? Pokémon and religion are like oil and water!
8/11/2014 c1 Whoovy
Look, I found this story to be completely ridiculous. It's the equivalent of Doctor Who picking a fight with Celebi, or even visa versa. Considering how Arceus is God of the pokemon universe, this is just doesn't make sense. However, I found the story to be written well, with good details and a interesting way to look at it, so overall I suppose it isn't that bad. I look forward to future stories.
7/31/2014 c1 3Priestess Yuki-hime-sama
This is really good! I always try to but God in all of my fictional worlds. It's like this story came out of the Pokemon world bible! You are awesome! :)
7/2/2013 c1 1The Hidden Flare
I think it's about time I reviewed this sorry, I seen it before and didn't review it, sorry. But I will now.

This story is a masterpiece I always didn't care for fictional gods like Arceus (I always believed in the real god though), I thought it didn't really matter... But then this fic convinced me. The way God convinces Arceus that she is no god seems like a real bible story, in a Pokémon sorta way. I just loved the way you made this. It kind of convinced me that, if written right, God can be in fictional worlds like Pokémon. Thanks for teaching me this and Good luck with your work.

The Hidden Flare
5/6/2013 c1 14Imperator Justinian
This was... Enjoyable. It was a good story, you showed God's love well. Although I don't know why so many people think Arceus is a female, it doesn't derive from the enjoyment of this story.
10/28/2011 c1 5WereDragon EX
Well, this is a nice interpretation of the Arceus being "God" situation. Is the voice speaking in the void the Christian God? I can certainly recognize traits of that. If so, I must say, you've done well to show it. I know some people are somewhat unsettled with the idea of Arceus being a "God". I like how Arceus was humbled as well from the experience. Good job on this oneshot.
9/25/2011 c1 guther3