for Mind Over Matter

7/4/2014 c11 The Next Doctor
Please update?
9/12/2013 c11 Guest
This is a great story! Why don't you finish it? Start up-dating it!
10/1/2011 c10 8Ryujin Zangetsu 17
Will you finish this? Cause this is very good and can't wait for more
7/28/2011 c11 CrashBurn.loljk Fire is Bad
Loved it ...keep it upp
7/26/2011 c11 23AnnaAza
Say yes, Zuko! Or have Katara walk in! Explain gently!

I thought I was a bit out of character for Zuko to taunt Sokka about Katara and him being lovers, but I do like drama (in stories). I love how Katara was going to touch Zuko's...uh, manly part, but Zuko stopped her. It's kind of a switch in character in there; usually Katara is th done who waits.
7/26/2011 c11 Harlequin Jade
Ahhhh! Cruel cliffy. What will Zuko do? *bites fingernails*
7/26/2011 c11 1lizzytea
This was such an awsome chapter, that I wish I could say something better than "good job" for once. However, words cannot describe. :D
7/26/2011 c11 8Durrr
Favorite story of mine (:

I LOVE this. LOVE it.

And I get so happy when I see it's updated.

Updates appreciated :D
7/20/2011 c9 23AnnaAza
ZUKO TOTALLY TOLD MAI THAT HE LOVED KATARA! Naruto victory music! Yeah!

Poor Suki, she's really strong! Too bad Ty Lee is too scared to openly challenge Azula!
7/20/2011 c9 sylworm
Aaaah, Zuko, you stupid fuckhead, what manner of a retarded shit ARE you? Could you not see that it was perhaps not the best idea to tell you emotion-suppressing, knife-wielding ex-girlfriend who you broke up over a letter? Especially because she's freaking best friends with your crazy, psychotic prodigal sister? You stupid, stupid shmuck!

~ZarosKnight
7/20/2011 c9 pyroaquaterrian
Oh sh*t! Zuko is in a sh*tload of trouble now after confessing to dark & gloomy his love for Katara. Sokka you better save your friend before bored & emotionally dead turns him into a pin cushion.
7/20/2011 c9 1lizzytea
Oh No! Who will save them now!
7/18/2011 c8 Pon De Floor
Keep it coming...can't wait for the update =}
7/16/2011 c8 2On The Heavens
I'm seriously impatient. And I seriously love this story. You know what I'm going to say, so I'm not even going to say it.
7/16/2011 c8 sylworm
Ah, now the only way I can not feel that I'm making someone feel I hate them is by posting this review. Writers these days... So manipulative, so cunning. You should play Dragon Age: Origins.

Erm, yes, the review! Great chapter, I liked Zuko's honour obsession. It's very in-character.

And Katara being freaking hot(like Emma Watson! Have you seen HP7Pt2? Watch it. Go, now!) is also completely enjoyable to read.

~ZarosKnight