for April 2nd

9/10 c10 Guest
Thank you for updating with another chapter! I was completely surprised to see that you had after rereading Perfect Ten again. The whole Jungle Movie coming out has been having me reading and drawing again(; It's been awhile since I've been feeling this giddy lol. I'm glad you're doing well!
7/26 c10 yipa235
I just finished binging all 10 chapters and the prequel. Thank you for writing this amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/18 c10 Ezza
Wow! I love these stories.
Looking forward to the conclusion:)
7/16 c10 tigerlily9996
...please, the suspense. It has a knife (O,O) it's going to ACTUALLY kill me if you don't hurry...-whispered panic voice- hurry
7/6 c1 maiknarf3
fantastic. can't wait for the finished story
6/11 c10 Isabelle
This is oh too exciting, I can't wait for the next chapters coming up!
6/12 c10 flornoir
Oh, I can't wait for what's next!
6/10 c10 Guest
:O a new chapter Yaaaaaayyyyyy!
been waiting forever for this to post. Can't wait for the dance chapter. if your taking request I would like 2 super long chapters then 10 more for the summer epilogue.
6/10 c1 14Outcast's redeemer
Nice
6/10 c10 Mr. Shortman92
Oh man, Wolfgang and the other fifth graders are going to try to ruin the dance? I hope Arnold punches Wolfgang right in the face, I love it whenever dark Arnold remembers that he actually knows karate! I wanna see Arnold step up a little, y'know? I mean, Helga is already tough enough to take on the entire fifth grade by herself, but I wanna see Arnold do that! I'm so happy that you updated this! To be honest, I haven't really been reading any "Hey Arnold!" lately, except for one story that was updated recently. But, of course, I always look forward to your "Hey Arnold!" stories! Can't wait for the next chapter, even though I know the story's almost over. It'll be sad to see it end, but I'm sure I'll get over it... eventually. Maybe. :)
6/10 c10 23The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Great chapter again! It almost felt like a completely independent story.
2/28 c3 Princessflowerz22
Cute! Lovesick Arnold.
2/28 c5 Princessflowerz22
Awwww Arnold wants to be Helga's boyfriend. They are just so cute!
12/25/2016 c9 14apychopathsutopia
I can't wait to see what happens next! This is a really great story! Currently heartbreaking, but great!
12/10/2016 c9 Princessflowerz22