for April 2nd

5/18/2020 c2 36snowcloud8
Oh my god, so much romance and I'm only on chapter two out of FOURTEEN! You are going to kill me with FLUFF overdose! XD
1/6/2019 c14 Mr. Shortman92
I finally read it! This may sound weird, but I didn't want this story to end, and I just felt like, for me, it wouldn't be over until I read the last chapter. So, I've been pretending that this chapter didn't exist. Haha. But, I couldn't keep avoiding it, and I knew that, so here we are. I'm kinda sad that you went with the 'it was all a dream' thing, but that's okay. Mostly, I'm just surprized by how short this was! This was not your typical LTBH monster chapter. It was tiny! I wouldn't be surprized if it's less than 2,000 words. Haha. By the way. I recently finished reading LTBH for the fifth time(?), I think. Good times! :)
8/4/2018 c14 BW
Thank you so much for wrapping up this story! A wonderful ending
7/28/2018 c13 Isabelle FB
Thank you for wrapping up this story Jen, I really enjoyed reading it and all of the Arnold and Helga courtship-ism ! You are one of my favourite HxA writers and you just write them down so much IN charather, hope you’ll ever share some ideas together with Craig, who knows haha :-)

Also, i really hope of the moment Arnold tells Helga he loves her as much as she does , i can imagine Helga being the happiest girl in the universe *-*
And I liked the TJM-version haha, although i believe it was all real and canon TJM is just another arnold universe ;-)
7/30/2018 c14 4Ajay435
It's awesome to see this story brought to a conclusion! And what a great conclusion - loved seeing the other kids coming together to try and help them reconcile, loved seeing Gerald and Phoebe get together, and I really loved seeing Arnold and Helga working together to take Wolfgang down a peg :). I also had a good laugh at 'Come see what Curly has to offer!' XD. It feels like a really mature and happy ending for everyone (but Wolfgang!), and you did a great job of wrapping things up!

The bonus ending was great too - the idea that it was one of Helga's romantic fantasies is inspired! Can't imagine she would have been too happy waking up from a dream that good though XD, so great that she also got her 'canon' happy ending!

This has been a consistently top-quality story, not that we expect anything less. Thanks for sharing!
7/28/2018 c14 16starfiction123
I don't know what's more amazing...the fact that the infamous legendary HA wrtiter Jenna has graced us with her presence out of the blue, the loose ends of one of my favorite works from her being tied into an awesome bow, or that slick canon tjm ending that blended beautifully and realistically...dang Jen just dang lol
7/25/2018 c12 Mr. Shortman92
"Son, are your pants wheezing?" Ha! Classic. This chapter was extremely entertaining, from the well executed plan Helga and Arnold came up with, to Curly's craziness, and everything in between. I especially liked the cooperation between Arnold and Simmons, as well as the whole 'starting over' bit with Arnold and Helga (that had a really good corn to cheese ratio, whatever that means). The only thing it's missing is musical accompaniment, though I think it goes without saying that "We're Not Gonna Take It" worked better in the previous chapter. Haha! Oh, but I swear if I hear the word 'shenanigans' one more time... If you've seen "Super Troopers," then you'll get it. But seriously, that word appeared a lot in this chapter AND the last one. Or, again, maybe it's just me. :)
7/25/2018 c11 Mr. Shortman92
Haha! During that little stand off between the fourth and fifth graders, I was listening to "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. I thought it fit the mood very well! :) Also, this was so unexpected. I honestly didn't think you'd be updating this for a little while, and I definitely didn't think that you'd just randomly post four chapters at the same time. I mean, I've seen you do stuff like that before, but I never thought it'd be happening with THIS story. But, I'm glad it did, 'cause I love this story, and now I've got a lot of new stuff to read. So, thanks for that. I will say that I found the scene with Helga learning about Brainy's feelings for her a bit TOO similar to when the same thing happened in "Tutoring Arnold." I mean, this time it was a bit less dramatic, but it still felt eerily similar. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Oh, and if you read my message, I apologize for how dramatic it may have seemed. I was just really freaking out, at the time, but I'm feeling a little better now. I just hope something like that doesn't happen again. It really sucked.
2/1/2018 c10 BW
This story has been really great! Please continue it soon, I'm really looking forward to how it might conclude!
12/17/2017 c10 2Carbri
Girl, please, go on! this waiting would kill me!
12/6/2017 c10 psychlover95
Please update a new chapter as soon as possible I want to see what happens next will Helga and Arnold reconcile and be a couple will Wolfgang ruin the dance
11/26/2017 c2 Eveythingicecream
Good so far
9/10/2017 c10 Guest
Thank you for updating with another chapter! I was completely surprised to see that you had after rereading Perfect Ten again. The whole Jungle Movie coming out has been having me reading and drawing again(; It's been awhile since I've been feeling this giddy lol. I'm glad you're doing well!
7/26/2017 c10 yipa235
I just finished binging all 10 chapters and the prequel. Thank you for writing this amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/18/2017 c10 Ezza
Wow! I love these stories.
Looking forward to the conclusion:)
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »