for In Dreams

5/22/2020 c1 32penny4him
To address the reviewer below, dialogue (spoken or unspoken) begins with a capital letter regardless of where it falls in the sentence. This may look odd to the untrained eye, but it is indeed correct per the publishing industry's standard guide, the Chicago Manual of Style. Examples of this construction can be found in the latest edition of CMoS. Refer to 6.42 and 13.43.
5/21/2020 c1 2k+Hawki
“…and my favourite Russian Star Trek character.”

There’s other Russian characters? 0_0

Anyway, the writing is…well, it needs work. There’s a few cases where capitalization is incorrect (e.g. Then “Got him!” shouldn’t have “got” be capitalized), and other minor errors (e.g. definitelygotten should be separated). It also doesn’t help that the text is organized into big paragraphs. Makes it very hard to read.
8/30/2011 c1 5Nalbal
Love it! I can just picture young Chekov sneaking around trying to avoid discipline... LOL! Please, "In Progress"! More, more!
12/26/2010 c1 12everythinginbetween
I 'lol'ed. Cool. Please make it 'in progress', there isn't enough good Chekov stuff out there. xx
11/13/2010 c1 alicelouise58
Pavel Chekhov is a relatively ignored character is Star Trek fan fiction. I like that you have a story for him.

Your story has me hooked because I'm thinking what happens next? Is this a training exercise or has he done the Star Fleet equivalent of kidnapping the goat before the annual Army/Navy Football game?
9/29/2010 c1 53Sonar
You should at least continue it so people know what he did before he found himself in that situation. Still, I liked it.
9/29/2010 c1 KlingonKitten
What did poor Pav do? And is this fool Mayson perhaps related to a certain Finnegan?

The Kitten