for The Last Cerebrate

3/8/2015 c7 Serithus
Update when you can, this is a pretty awesome fic
5/22/2013 c7 morganoth
aweosme
10/15/2012 c7 Guest
continue
8/1/2012 c7 22defiasstone2
Hi, I am loving the story so far, the thought behind how you are approaching it is a nice change to the other fanfics i have read in the genre. Please do keep writing, i have enjoyed reading this a large amount :)
7/25/2012 c3 Mayflower
I encourage you to update please friend! PLease don't let your readers down bring them back up by updating this awesome story again!
6/25/2012 c7 1Dia Mast
This is such an amazing story, you've portrayed Zeratul perfectly and Done justice to all the other characters too! Keep updating, I'd love to read more!
8/9/2011 c7 3lordsesshomaru2
i'm really liking this story; it's taking the end of WoL in a different and interesting direction.
5/1/2011 c6 Jjvalour
This sort of situation is exactly why I side with Selendis...
4/16/2011 c7 Alrex
This is a great story, and I must wonder why you are hesitant to continue it. Why would you stop? I'm sure many of your readers like this story as well and just don't review. So keep up the good work! :D
2/18/2011 c6 tita2013
kerrigan is so funny lol

please update soon XD
2/13/2011 c6 fortkavanagh
I like it!
2/12/2011 c6 1axely
hell! it was 'bout time
2/9/2011 c5 68KyliaQuilor
I eagerly await more.
12/6/2010 c5 25Guardian54
Absurdly good and fascinating, that's all I can say, far better than anything I have produced... I hope I can do something similarly good when it comes time to write my Supreme Commander-Starcraft crossover (after I finish SupCom: Mass Effect)...
11/3/2010 c5 4Scorpion.Sorcerer7
Good going. This story has lots of potential. I like the pace, the detalization and the overall going of this story.

Just as a general advice, don't go too much into the protoss sciencel.
20 Page 1 2 Next »