for Just Desserts

12/27/2010 c1 6ElfenMagix
Thumbs Up, Sheo!

I love that last sentence!
10/1/2010 c1 40Setsumi-san
Aaaccck. Forgive me Babe, but I know nothing about this fandom. Though from what little I do know Triela seems in character. She has a really dry sense of humor, right?

Who am I kidding? I'll love every cracktastic thing you type. *glomps* Now if you'll excuse me I must look this show up on Wikipedia. Keep it up. 3
9/29/2010 c1 3Coenraad
Oh this one is good. hot damn.

I wonder what kind of dress Rolito will get her. I'll rate the chances of it being a lovely Yukata small but hey, anything can happen; God knows that Rico would like even more cute in one of those. ;)

Keep it up dude.
9/29/2010 c1 16Nachtsider
Hilarious. Rico x Emilio will always be my OTP, but Rico x cookies is definitely a close second (hope the scones don't give Claes too much competition). I find myself hard-pressed to conclude if this situation reflects worse on Jean, for his neglecting how a little girl should be raised, or the Reds, for their obliviousness. Although I do wonder if Rolito did not miss the point after all - just what was in those cookies? That might open the possibility of a sequel, although this delightful little tale can definitely stand on its own.

On the subject of the braids. Aforementioned neglect notwithstanding, part of me is inclined to think that Jean just MIGHT have let long hair on his fratello slide had she not opted to style it that way. Methinks the specter of the Elsa factor still haunts him enough to declare braids a no-no, especially in light of the fact that Rico, like Elsa, is partial to green coats. Or maybe he's just trying to fight his secret vice for tugging on tied tresses (yes, Sin, I'm not gonna forget that one in a hurry, oh no).

The king hath returned. Long live the king!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service