for Bunny, Bunny

11/20/2012 c5 Summer of '69
BUNNIES! SO FREAKING CUTE!
6/6/2012 c3 Guest
Actually I thought this chapter was good and funny
2/1/2012 c5 Molly
ehe... rabbits are cute. except i guess when they get boreed and are evil bunnies...

words beginning with "d"?

derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp! also deerstalker.

oh the joys of copy and paste!
2/1/2012 c1 molly
... Why are you looking at me? You know I am no trekkie! The very fact that it has taken me this long to read this is proof of that! *sighs* but yes, here is a review, since the internet says you have stared at me for about 2 years waiting for it XD
9/16/2011 c5 22LynxbyLynx
*headtilt*
9/15/2011 c5 Llelinor
Wery good. Thank you for updating!
4/6/2011 c4 Elinor
Hes anyone tried to work out what went wrong with the transporter yet?

(PS. Please ask Kat to check her e-mails.)
3/31/2011 c4 14F-35 Phoenix
what makes this even funnier is the fact that i used to have a dwarf rabbit named Spock!
3/19/2011 c4 Tigwidgeloggingintakestoolong
awesome, can i have a doll of... chekov
3/17/2011 c4 53Sonar
That was just priceless and so cute.
3/16/2011 c4 22LynxbyLynx
I don't recall if I have ever actually given a review to this delightful story that I stumbled upon previously to this chapter. I almost forgot about it, but then remembered that night when I was bored and searching for a good read and stumbled upon this story with its humorous touch. Bunnies are evil...((I'm not particuraly fond of anything rodent like...but I might make an exception for Spock...er...*suddenly assulted with an image of a bunny doing the Vulcan thingy that makes ppl faint* NVM...Keep your bunnies to yourself))
3/16/2011 c4 7GypsysGift
AWW THE AWESOMENESS IT BURNS!(sorry I was just watching Sasuke do like a bazillion fire style jutus hence the slight pyromania going on over at my end) but seriously, it was awesome Im, though there's really no need to make us wait this long for it!
2/15/2011 c1 GypsysGift
I never knew bunnies could be so funny...
1/11/2011 c3 1Tigwidge
thanks for the virtual cookie... wait that secrett ingredient wasnt cyanide, was it?

*coughing*