for Cry of the Wolf

8/14/2020 c1 Guest
good job
10/26/2019 c1 Norma C
Adorei gosto muito de ler sobre Jess Slim eles são os meus heróis sou fã dessa série tenho 51 anos e curti muito as aventuras dos dois amigos quase irmãos.
9/22/2019 c1 Mirad
I just loved this story! Thank you,and keep up the great work!
Máiréad.
2/9/2019 c1 KS
I enjoyed it. Good Job!
6/20/2018 c1 Denise Norman
Wonderful... Loved the storyline... Keep up the good work... :)
11/22/2017 c1 Laramiestar
A good story!
But,sorry, I have to correct your introduction. The archive was not empty when you published it. The very first story in the archive was my own "Im Schatten des Todes" which was posted back in 2004 (it's all in German, my English is not good enough for writing a whole story, but thanks to HattieLynn now there is also a translation of it in the archive). For the German original I had to let them open the Laramie archive in 2004, because there was none at all. For six long years nobody seemed to be there who wanted to post any story in this archive. I'm mighty glad that meanwhile there are lots of good stories in there and I hope there will be a lot more to come.
10/1/2017 c1 Alphakilodelta
Amazing story. I absolutely loved it! I am a huge fan of Laramie and I'm glad there are other out there with such a great writing talent.
8/21/2017 c1 Pat OConnell
This ws a very exciting story. Loved it. Thanks.
3/26/2017 c1 Pakyann
Great story. I am in the process if rereading a bunch of the stories and making comments this time around. Love your detail, true characterization of our boys, and suspense.
3/21/2017 c1 13Theatrefangirl014
Great story! It was nice to see Mose in it, too!
2/25/2017 c1 Anne
Loved the story. You had me holding my breath and reading faster and faster!
Thank you.
Anne of Toronto
1/19/2017 c1 guest
Liked this story...believable or not...still a fun read..Any more Laramie's in the works?
1/1/2017 c1 Sherri
Great story, lots of suspense and danger! Nice to see Mose in a story, Jess was of course just Jess which is just what I like! Good idea for a story, original using wolves.
11/11/2016 c1 11kcandsting