FanFiction.Net
for just listen to the rhythm of my heart

7/15/2018 c1 ileana
What a lovely little getting together fic! Thank you for posting.
12/31/2015 c1 3Viviane Carstairs
Perfect. Nice, emptional kisses. Nothing better than that at 3 in the morning.
8/21/2015 c1 Guest
LOVED IT. Well written, well balanced, good characterisation. You should be proud. Good job.
5/12/2014 c1 15Muggle-born Pureblood
OMG, that was awesome! I totally ship these two!
1/21/2014 c1 Heather-In-Hogwarts
Hi,I have read your article and I feel that it is a very interesting and informative piece of work. It is my conviction that if the article can be translated to Chinese, much more people in China will be able to enjoy and share your wonderful thoughts. As such, I am hoping that you can grant me permission to translate this article to Chinese; if you are generous enough to accept my request, please send me a written authorization so that I can go on with this project. Thank you very much in advance.
Heather
12/25/2013 c1 11The Fields of Asphodel
This is lovely! Keep writing :)
4/11/2012 c1 44a walk on the w i l d side
This is gorgeous, Bree. It's so cute, and fantastic and wonderful and ohmygosh, it was just too adorable. I love it, so much :)

I liked the last one, I must say, because AlScor is one of my OTP's. They are so cute together, ahdjsjfkkffgl;fkshas. And Scorpius' comments about Lucy the Slytherin, and how he's so different from his parents, it's wonderful. I love the slipped in mentions of LilyTeddy too ;) Another of my OTP's.

I loved it,

Kat
3/1/2012 c1 97lowi
Oh dear, I love this so much, Bree! (I don't know if you remember meā€”Lovisa? From the NGFs? :3)

This is absolutely wonderful, soso beautiful.

Favourite kiss was the first one. &hearts
9/28/2011 c1 2patrocluzz
i loved it from the first sentence! they're just too cut together and i love them soo much! this story is a.m.a.z.i.n.g !
7/18/2011 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Really liked this fic. I think you did a lovely job writing this. Great work!
6/25/2011 c1 John0callaghan
It's great!, there's never been a Albus, Scorpius love story and I loved this one!.

The context and description was fab!, well done!
5/3/2011 c1 33squeakyswings
So this is fantastic. I love how you've structured it, and how you've characterised Scorpius and Al through all these situations and it's just reallyreally brilliant. The progression of their relationship is perfectly believable. Wonderful fic!
3/30/2011 c1 AccountDeactivated458
So this is the first Albus/Scorpius I've ever read and you've basically just converted me. Seriously. This is a fantastic story; you wrote both of them so perfectly and I just love this story so much!

And my two favorite kisses were i. and iii. because they were both so incredibly sweet :)

Loved it!

Lynne
3/22/2011 c1 6Miss Pessimistic
Awesome! Wonderful! Brilliant! Love it! Aaaah(:
12/27/2010 c1 11tequilya
Ahhhh this is just so amazing! I love Al's and Scorp's characterization and how you managed to throw a bit of LilyandTeddy in there. Great Job :)

*Favoriting