FanFiction.Net
for The Midnight Ghost

7/22/2022 c28 Diedrel Laster
This was so good but it just stops here.
8/12/2021 c28 Guest
Please update! How is Harry going to be saved?
7/29/2021 c28 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Damn! Here I thought I was reading a "Complete" story!
You made me weep! And now I discover that there's no ending and hasn't been updated in six years!

Well, I hope somebody decides to complete this someday. It couldn't lack more than a couple of chapters and you had to go and put in some "filler" chapters about some people's *dreams*! How could that be more important than whether or not a little abused boy lives or dies? Or how about killing off that Old SOB that didn't give a crap that a little boy was being abused just so long as *his* "greater effing good" gets fulfilled?! *There's* a good trade; take the MOB instead of the child!

I'm so disappointed!
MelJ
5/13/2021 c28 1AmagicRickman
My favorite Story. Please finish! :)
3/22/2019 c28 Guest
Why stop there? End the story . !
7/7/2018 c28 Lizzarnia5887
i'm sad you haven't updated in some time and I really love this story so I hope you update soon
5/28/2018 c1 Guest
You might want to remove your relatives names and years of death. People can use that sort of info to find you in real life.
11/24/2017 c28 Guest
will there ever be an update?
Please! It's so well written! And such a beautiful and fairytellish concept. And i need to know how Harry will be saved. And i tottally need to see Frederick (no sir for you Asshole!) in hell!
11/12/2017 c25 2JessMariano10
Update asap I love this story
10/18/2017 c28 Guest
Wait- What?! No more?! Noooooooooo! Why!? What will happen to Harry? D-':
6/2/2017 c28 Guest
Ok.. So now when snape remembers the deaths return potion... That stupid idiot dumb old ass hat ghost man who led Harry into this mess in the first place ruins it again? Classic. Now there is a fucking cliff hanger to deal with...
GOD! I like fan fictions and at least this one doesn't use bad language unlike me cuz I'm mad
But that FUCKING STUPID GRAVE YARD FUCKING ASS HAT IDIOT HAD TO FUCK UP ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE: Neville's GAWD WHUT THE FUCK GHUSTS I THHOT YU GUYS WAS NICE WUZ I FUXINH WRON? FUX YEA!
And the cliff hanger... I just can't tell you how much I hate a fucking cliff hanger.
6/2/2017 c26 Anni Potter
Anni Potter thinks that Sir Frederick is a big fat asshole and I highly suggest that he keep his abnormally large face out of other peoples business.
I also suggest that Professor snape works a bit harder on the potion that can arise people from the dead. If snape really loved Harry this much why did he not think of that earlier?
God Albus DumbleBORE you really don't care about Harry and your first thought after you found out that he died was: OH! Harry is dead. Mk fine by me not that I needed him anyway
And your second thought was: we need a new chosen one! Yah..
My first thought: DUMBLEDORE YOU BIG FAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! GET A FUCKING GRIP!
My second thought: OH MY GOD! IT COUKD TAKE CENTURIES FOR YOU TO GET ANOTHER CHOSEN ONE! ALSO IF HARRY IS "THE CHOSEN ONE" THEN THERE CANT BE ANOTHER ITS THE "Chosen OOOOONEEEEE" WHAT PART OF ONE DO YOU NOT GET HUHHHH!?
My last thought: GAWD AND WHUT ABOT THAT POTION? DUDE THE ANSWER IS UNDER YOUR LONG CROOKED BROKEN NOSE!

All of this was meant for the characters actions in the story I have nothing against the author except for the fact that the keep trying to stall.
Thank your for your time and effort in reading this,
Best wishes on your future fan fictions,

-Anni Potter
IF YOU LOVE HIM DAT MUCCH Think

ABOT THESE THANGS!

HAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEE!
6/1/2017 c5 Anni Potter
My god I really don't have a comment

0_0