for Antigone: It's a Guard's Life

12/14/2014 c1 Guest
what the fuck is this
10/11/2011 c1 EveryoneinOedipusisaFail
I love the Antigone reference in the A/N at the end! Great piece, actually accurate references to canon (a rarity especially in the fandoms populated by a bunch of random Sue creators), reflection, all good stuff... and you helped me study for my lit test!
5/2/2011 c1 1TheChartreuseTiger
OMG! My school is doing a production of Antigone and I'm the guard! Finally someone else realized that the guard is not just some insignificant person... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

2/17/2011 c1 4BeezyB
our class just finished antigone today, huh after reading this it is technically all his fault and it must of been a huge burden to carry all that guilt
1/14/2011 c1 4ColinatorGX
As much of an unorthodox fanfiction this may be, none may deny how interesting it is.

I'm practising for this play with some of my classmates, with the help of our philosofy teacher, and I found the whole story rather interesting.

This perspective of the guard's point of view is one possible exploration of the character's feelings through out the play, and it is quite well written too.

Now you've gotten me wondering what Teiresias thought through the play. He's the character I'm playing, and I'm very charmed by him, to be honest.

I even wanted to play him as the crazed, all-knowing riddler, but in his hubris, my teacher preferred my interpretation of him as the iron-willed personification of the unbending power of Destiny.

Very interesting fanfiction.
11/13/2010 c1 7maremarethebear
There's a new "Antigone" category under plays/musicals if you want to add your story to it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service